What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Triathlon event planning.

William Antrim

I want to organise an event for the server. Its quite a big thing and has some challenges to overcome so that it's not ruined by anyone. 

It is a triathlon and it will be strictly in character. A date is currently TBA as is a prize to the winner. Admission profits will go into the prize pot and the route is also TBA. 

Current rough estimate of route is from Bolingbrook prison by foot to route 13 gas station to collect a Boris bike and then a ride to the south pier on sandy shore with the swim last to cross the alamo Sea and end at the North pier right by the orchard. Alternately we could do the route in reverse. 

Ideally would like to have some form of NHS representation and possibly a LSPD presence to ensure the safety of the participants. This is the first time I've attempted to organise an event on this server so I am here to ask for support from more experienced heads to ensure it goes smoothly. 

Do anyone from the respective authorities want to support this and also do any of the shop owners want to sponsor the event? 

If I can get a little help here (in ooc) then I'd like to plan the rest in character. Mostly for now I am looking for a commitment from one or two people to be able to pick and plan a good date and time and then do the actual organising in the game. 

Back