What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Midnight Club [Dead/Removed]

izaak

midnightlogo2.png

Who are the Midnight Club?

The Midnight Club (ミッド ナイト クラブMiddo Naito Kurabu) was a Japanese street racing gang that hosted illegal races on the Bayshore Route (known natively as the Wangan) of the Shuto Expressway between Tokyo to Yokohama. The gang became one of the most notorious and highly respected clubs of its type, which led to it being featured in over 200 editorial features in most of the leading Japanese auto magazines and even in foreign magazines such as the Danish Autoviz, the British Max Power and the American Turbo magazine. One of the earliest non-Japanese media referrals was in the first episode of Jeremy Clarkson Motorworld in January 1995, when the presenter Jeremy Clarkson, driving his Elegy Retro Custom around Japan, stated that his car "is more likely to be seen in the Mid Night Club". That and because of its dangerously high racing speed, it gave street racing in Japan a worldwide notoriety. The club was regarded as one of the longest running street racing gangs at the time until a unfortunate situation occurred and some of the current members had to flee from japan. The members who did get out of japan without getting caught by the authorities have migrated to the United Kingdom to breathe new life into the new age Midnight Club UK scene.​

​

midnight1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What sort of times are best to catch you in the city? ive seen you on twitter and i am wondering if we might share some mutual interest. 

2 hours ago, Charles Vane said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I have never laughed at one of my own mistakes more

If you can laugh at yourself then it makes it even funnier. Good effort mate. That's quality. I have to admit I found it 3ven funnier when I heard the in game laughter. 

Back