What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Dushane Hill - 06/23/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dushane Hill

In-game Name
Dushane Hill

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:222375856

The date of your ban.
06/17/20

Member of the team that banned you.
unknown.

Reason given for your ban.
Combat log

Which server are you banned from?
GTA RP

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
To my knowledge, i believe the reason i was banned was for combat logging when someone killed me and then letting my anger get the better of me and killing him back. Which obviously i should not have done as theoretically i should have not known who it was that killed me in the RP.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe that i have done my time for roughly a week now and have really learnt the rules of general RP as when i did break the rules i was very new to FiveM and especially the server, i should have taken more time to read the rules as i did not think i was breaking any rule. After a week of playing other servers and really understanding serious RP, i have realised how stupid it was of me to do what i did. All of my friends also play on the server which has left me with not many people to play with, so i would really appreciate if you could have a hard think about this. I am sincerely sorry and can assure you that this will never happen again. Thank you for your time.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

The rules that i broke were rule 2.5 which was me combat logging after i was killed which i felt like was not a fair situation as i did not feel like the guy that killed me had to right to do so. I also broke rule 5.3 as when he killed me i should not have known who it was that killed me and should have left the situation there. Again, it was just anger that made me do these things but i have seen the consequences so it will not be happening again. This was also my first ban so i did not get a warning or anything it was just instant permanent ban.

So you breaking 2  server rules and killing player because you feel that they did not have the right to kill you  and then you just want a warning from an admin ? how on earth did you believe you can just combat log when you have been downed and just fresh spawn again and start shooting not be against any server rules at all ? 

I did not realise that i was breaking two rules when i did this, i have said that i did not properly read over the rules which i apologised for but i have now read over the rules thoroughly and understand how out of line i was. I do however admit that i obviously should not have killed the player after he killed me but i was frustrated because i felt like he killed me for no reason what so ever. The day this happened was a day of a sever restart so i lost a lot of money on that day and therefore combat logged because i was not in the best mood. Again, i apologise and this will not happen again as i am more into doing proper RP and focusing on not breaking any rules whilst doing so.   

Also, i did not mean a warning i thought maybe i would get like a week ban or something but did not expect to get an permanent ban. 

When i was playing on the server i was very new to FiveM and RP, i have been playing some other servers here and there and have gone over the rules quite a few times. I understand how serious the server is now and will not react this way again. If i am RDM'd again then i will simply step away from the situation and not react to it as i have seen the consequences first hand and will not be doing anything like this again. If it is a situation were i feel like a player is breaking the rules heavily then i will contact an admin to deal with it and not take things into my own hands. Also, if i am not in "the best mood" on other occasions then i will simply have a break from the game as i should not RP in that frame of mind.

If someone does break a rule, try to resolve it with them on teamspeak, if they doesn't work then make a player report instead of breaking rules yourself.

I don't want to see you here again.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back