What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Johny Dee & Bennert Robertson - Trolling FiveM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

Steven McPhill

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Johny Dee & Bennert Robertson

Date of the incident

06/24/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Trolling

Which server did the incident take place on

FiveM

Please (in detail) describe the incident

***Happend on Gta V Roleplay***

Johnny Dee begins to bait me by smashing up my car and other cars around, I didn't want to get my vehicle destroyed so I began to chase him, he runs back into his friends car, as you can see the other player driving (Bennert Robertson) begins to attempt to VDM me and begins to ram my vehicle to into the ocean.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

**REDACTED**

The evidence video reveals a hidden location, please reach out to me privately via dms on the forums quoting this report.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
the video shown to me shows two players ramming into @ToastyWaffles his car without having had any form of quality roleplay before hand.

this is some discusting behaviour  witch i do not accept in our servers.

therefore both players will be recieving a ban under sections 2.7 ( of our general rules) and section G1.1

sorry for the late reply  the origional report was dealt with on the 17th of july however i forgot to reply here 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back