What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Finbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finbar

1. In-game Name: Finbar
  2. Steam ID: 76561198098563090
  3. Date this happened: 06/23/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: Did a HM and received one truck of gold, went to go sell it and got initiated on by cops who killed me with low quality RP which I reported. The gold inside the truck is seen in my report video at 1 min 10 secs roughly. Not sure if I'm entitled to this but may as well try in case I am.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/123897-report-a-player-si-brandon-pigeon-8661-rdmpoorlow-quality-rp/?tab=comments#comment-717641
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 66 Gold bars which is 13,200,000 without perks I believe.
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly we can not compensate for the lost gold, since there is no way of telling that you would have actually made it safe and sound to the gold buyer without this incident. If you happen to have lost any gear due to it, you are welcome to request compensation for that, but the gold can not be compensated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back