What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

The Grove Street Family

Yello

Richest man on FiveM
logo-brand-recreation-font-others-ed0147b4e513ed43eaf4ebcf19f7eb03.png

Who are we?

Grove street also identified as ‘Families’ Are now back to residing in their home territory, Grove street. Reclaiming their street was a victory in itself amidst their long and bitter feud with the Ballas. Although their numbers considered to be dwindling after recent events where several members were gunned down by Ballas and Vagos alike, Grove Street, identified by their green gang colours, are often seen standing around their turf involving themselves in illicit activities, they also like to park up in their green low-riders kitted out in hydraulics and are trying to find ways to get closer to the cartel. Since they are now back in their home turf, they find themselves precariously sandwiched between The Ballas new turf, and now their new enemies, The Vagos. After several Vagos members where slaughtered during the large scale gang-war between Grove and the Ballas. They have yet to find a solution to settle their differences with the yellow clad Mexicans who live next​

How do I join?

You don't apply to join the Family, you must become well known to the gang and once trust is gained you may be invited to the group.​

​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to be here!

We aim to provide high quality RP interaction through our time here however if there is any concerns or issues regarding grove they can be directed towards myself or either leaders if available.

Keep an eye out,

This is grove turf!

grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-grove-street-ka-ckpih-grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-wallpaper-1980...jpg

@Magic Mike i lurk in the shadows, behind the scenes. spying on Felix snow and his simp behaviour. I'm currently building a case against him to take him to court, hopefully to see him locked up for good.

Back