What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

PURGE 2020 - The Result!

Gordon

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Dev Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
4qsZU2ux3t.jpg

PURGE - The Summary

First of all, Congratulations to @Chris M for winning the 2020 PURGE!

Here's some statistics first of all...
Total Purge Deaths : 200+
Total Money Handed Out : 40 Million

All of those who are eligible to receive a split of 5 mil for any of the zones, check your post office! Your money will be waiting for you there! In regards to the Purge Anarchist tag, if your name is shown below, head to the "Join For Support" Teamspeak channel and we'll award you with your tag. You MUST be able to provide us with your SteamID64 when going to claim your tag.

Stubley Triton
Raptor Poseidon
Slade Wilson
Dan
Chris M
INS Sirdaanslot [6822]
Shambles
Definately not FERGU
RedZy
Buuutch
SC Riad
Chipy
Shakkezz V2
wozza
Tigerforce legit postman
Aethon
Arma 3
Shakez OnlyFanz
Hayden Atlas Tacitus
TFR RIOT
Ros
Santiago
Finbot
J A S O N
say again
KeeeeirT
PC Stat1cz [5965]
PC Joshua[9622]
Lord Rookbang
Kyle Hines
SC Harri [5374]
Yoda
SGT Eldarkmagic [4468]
Ryan
Alex Pedrovski
Chipotle
Darth Master Windu
jeezman
SGT Jayray.H [8681]
Morty
CI OneShot [8504]
DR. Norman
SUR. Zulufighter
SUR. Kai Barry
CST. Roger Smith
CMO. Phoenix
SUR. Nathan Wrench

As always, we can't please you all but at the very least I do hope you enjoyed yourself even if you didn't win. Have a great weekend and stay safe.
//Gordon & Staff Helpers

Last edited by a moderator:
I shouldn't have moved my damn ambulance!

3rd (maybe 4th) place with no kills isn't bad!

Can we see the ss of the people who were in each zone every  15 minutes or are they gone by now?

Can we see the ss of the people who were in each zone every  15 minutes or are they gone by now?
Screenshots weren't taken - a script was run to output those who were in the zones and alive at the time as this was far more efficient and accurate.

Yeah that was fun Ciaran, thanks for letting me tag along and for giving me Pawnee's.

Tbf Warwick Kajman wasn't to happy with the people in the tower either 😂.

To the first cop who scraps ChrisM's Xian, I will personally give you 7 million. This applies to civilians who want to capture it and bring it in.

i didnt get my money for one of the zones i got 2 pay outs when i should have got 3

i didnt get my money for one of the zones i got 2 pay outs when i should have got 3
I can see that you where in the 8:30 and 9:45 zones, which other time do you think you were in?

Back