What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Arma 3 - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

Ling

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Arma 3

Date of the incident

06/26/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was heading to the purge zone after being killed and getting re-geared, i ended up seeing this guy, saying hello, debating weather to kill or rob him so to make the purge that bit easier, i ended up leaving him, to give him a chance and then i get shot in the back for no apparent reason. I was not in the Purge zone so there was no reason without RP to kill me. I will admit there was a slight bit of Meta gaming however this did not change the course of RP or influence any decision. i understand that it was wrong and i'm sorry, i wont do it again. "(4.2) Name Tags / Collar Numbers - You are not allowed to identify players in game via nametags or keychains." if you decide to take action on me "Metagaming" i understand that i made a mistake.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/dfpqwaA2S-Y
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back