What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

drug location marker

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Antrim

I would like to propose a swap of the drug location markers. 

I think it would be a better experience for new people if the ephedrine location was marked and the methamphetamine processing location(s) - if others are added in future - becomes hidden. 

My logic works like this - ephedrine is "legal" I believe in the city. At this point the job is akin to lumberjacking, food delivery, mining. It is an item which is "required" by others in crafting other goods. This would give new players an icon to aim at (to go to) which would set up additional interactions with other players who would require and make use of said goods for profit. It would also provide new people a platform to provide valued services for established players. I would like to think that this is a win-win for a flourishing community. 

I think the weed should stay as it is (as it provides new players a different set of interactions - with PD for example) but it just seems much easier to have the more risky interactions (processing) hidden as the new people climb the criminal ladder. 

-1 from me personally I think none of the drug locations should be market and in stead inshould all be found out in rp

Remove all of the drug markers for me, makes it way more difficult.

Then again a negative is the plonkers selling the location  on twitter for a like and a marsbar. 

Then again a negative is the plonkers selling the location  on twitter for a like and a marsbar
But then police should set up sting operations with unmarked officers to bust these people and the people and when this starts to happen the locations change again

People knowing the processing location makes it substantially more difficult to trace back to the field

People find the field and then can follow the person infront of them to the processor, then the dealer then laundering and they've got the full run

Which ever way you spin it people can follow others but if one of the locations is marked then I think its the best one.  

I just followed the stream of traffic screaming up the highway in my first week so that's always gonna happen if you've got some brains. 

I agree at having more hidden though, this is just an alternate suggestion if there is a reason one needs to be displayed. 

Thanks for taking your time to make this suggestion! There have been several changes to illegal location markers however it is clear from the votes that your specific suggestion isn't something which the community wants to implement at this moment, as a result this suggestion will be moved to rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back