What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - DennisFritsch and Mikel - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdyDB

Your In-game name

Adi

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

DennisFritsch and Mikel

Date of the incident

06/29/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My friend was helping 2 people incapacitated (by calling the NHS for them) in the parking lot of the airport as i was coming to pick him up one of the incapacitated guys (Mikel) respawned, took his car and ran both of us over, driving into my helicopter, destroying it and then running away. After he got a toolkit he came back, repaired his car, while his friend (DennisFritsch) got his ATV and they were both running us over again, while we were incapacitated. And since it was in the parking lot of the airport, it was also a safezone, so i could not do anything to defend myself. If possible i would like my helicopter (MH-6 Hummingbird) to be replaced.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/bMAPzNZJDJ8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@AdyDB Video is set to private. Please enable public or unlisted. Thanks

@AdyDB Please respond within the next 24 hours or this report will be processed with the evidence available.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Ok, so since we cannot access the evidence, I will have to decline this report due to lack of evidence.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back