What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Move away form supercars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antollyme

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
I'd love to see a decrease in supercars on the server and have them more of a rarity i.e. roleplaying as a millionaire and having the proof/roleplay story to back it etc. I'm not saying slow cars down or anything I'd just think it makes more sense for the majority of the server to not be rolling around in Ferrari's, McLaren etc and I understand that not everyone has them but its definitely not an uncommon sight to see supercars rolling around Los Santos. https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/audi-rs7-sportback Be a lot nicer and make more sense in my opinion for someone who has money to throw around (obtained from doing drugs etc) to be driving one of these (an example) instead of a car that might set you back £800,000 irl.  Just a thought 😃

Iv wanted this since day one..
I think the best way to do this is to make it more costly to own a more expensive car, some things like:
1. Insurance, force people to own insurance on a car they buy, the more pricey the car, they more it costs per day  anything from 50pounds to 5000pounds.

Or maybe instead of having it per day, it could be per paycheck for the car you currently have out in the world while you are in game. So say you take out your nice AMG, the one I believe has a base price above a mill?. Everytime you got that nice paycheck (25pounds for unemployed) you would be taken let's say 200pounds from your bank. The insurance is there so you can get the car out of impound for 250, or repair the car for cheap and Benny's for 250 and whatnot.  A car like the Subaru which costs 60k? would have a insurance cost of 10pounds.

2. Make every car have a different fuel consumption, no need to go very specific in it. But large trucks, sport cars and super cars should either consume fuel faster or need to pay more for their fuel at the fuel station.

(My suggested prices and numbers can be changed ofc. But I do think it's too easy/cheap to own and drive a supercar)

@Simen I like everything up until you mentioned trucks, mainly because any half decent truck has so much fuel it can go further on one tank than even the most efficient family car.

@Simen I like everything up until you mentioned trucks, mainly because any half decent truck has so much fuel it can go further on one tank than even the most efficient family car.
im aware of that, sortof work in that industry irl. I gave up two options when it came to the fuel suggestion. One would be to consume fuel faster and the otehr would be that they would need to pay more to fill up their tanks. Could also alter how much fuel some vehicles can carry awell. Maybe a truck can carry 150 fuel instead of 100?
Whilst most MODERN (key word, modern) trucks are very fuel efficient, they still consume more fuel than the average MODERN car, they can just go farther because it got a tank 2x or 4x the size of a normal car tank.

I'm not saying slow cars down or anything I'd just think it makes more sense for the majority of the server to not be rolling around in Ferrari's, McLaren
Im going to give you an short answer on this as for the Ferrari indeed every one on the server could own one at this moment in time so many it's worth for us car dealers to have a more indebted chat about that one to see how we can limited them as for the McLaren's they are already limited the P1 for example they won't be sold anymore sinds the limit we have said for them has been reached and if I'm correct there is only 4 in the city 

Would love to see more diverse car ownership on the server, rather than just supercars or trophy trucks. Thankfully this already seems to be happening, for supercars at least, as the prices rise for the AMG GTS and like Tokjat said there are limits in place for the rarer cars

All stock (within reason) GTA vehicles have been added in the next update.

Any imports going forward will be taking this thread into account, please stop suggesting supercars in the suggest a car thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back