What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Wood and oil run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alesia

Hobo first class
At this moment, wood can't be sold unless you sell it to a player who wishes to craft a specific item. If you're new, and you spend minutes grinding wood to process it and not getting anything, this can be frustrating. With plastic it is almost the same, you get the oil, process it to plastic, and then you can either craft a specific item, masks or zipties. Masks can be sold to player stores and zipties are basically useless for now. Introducing 2 new legal runs, will also give the ability to play more for the people wishing to rp as normal civilians.

Wood run

For the wood run, I suggest you can go to You Tool (housing and hardware) to sell the processed wood or to craft specific furniture for your house which you can't buy. This could be wooden statues, beds, etc. As wood is a time consuming grind to get, it should be paid well due to the long process it does take to fill an entire trunk of wood.

Oil run

Here I can see 2 options, collecting the oil and processing it into fuel to sell at gas stations, or process the oil into plastic to sell the plastic to stores.

is it possible you could double the number of processed wood to 2 planks per log to go along with this? I understand having 1 log per tree but surely the lumber yard have enough high quality saws to get more than one plank out of the log. 

Gas station idea is genius. Id love to see more tankers driving around specifically for this job. But please make them not explode if possible to prevent griefing. 

Brief Summary:

Add different legal manufacturing processes

Detailed Suggestion:

Some ideas could be

• Wood > Furniture > Sold to furniture shop
  • Metal (Iron) > Car Parts > Sold to car dealers
  • Oil > Fuel > Sold to fuel stations
  • Plastic > etc...
These processes may also require warehouses and machinery depending on the run (Like for weapons). Similarly building on this suggestion here:

Also the ability to buy offices and premises for business operations would continue to further the roleplay.
The Pros:

Means that there are more legal business opportunities. As currently the only real manufacturing business you can setup is illegal (Weapons). Overall, we could see a lot more legal businesses which will contribute to roleplay and make the server a bit more realistic. Not everyone should be doing illegal stuff.

The Cons:

None

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?
No

Last edited by a moderator:
RepairKits ❤️

I like it, it could make people "specialize" into certain proffessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back