What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Ralph - Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeirT

Your In-game name

SI Keirt [8787]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ralph

Date of the incident

06/30/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Trolling

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

After a gunfight where Ralph was shot and killed, we were driving him to the prison where he starts blaring music down via a soundboard or through mic VON, adding nothing to any roleplay purely for the fact he could he then chooses to screech down his mic randomly overall making it a very annoying and overall shit situation, its an adult community and your man here acting like a toddler.

(2.7) Trolling - The following examples are considered trolling however there are multiple others so we advise common sense. Running around the police/medics/anyone, throwing yourself in front of vehicles, playing music in any chat or on teamspeak, bombarding the messaging system, buying multiple vehicles to block spawn areas or using them to blow things up, jumping off buildings without RP,spamming the vote admin or vote kick system, talking/playing music in the lobby screen, playing soundboards/voice changers ingame and open TS channels

https://imgur.com/a/407yChr

https://imgur.com/a/oszJSbZ

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://imgur.com/
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@KeirT Could you please upload a reasonable length video so we can see what happened here? I understand that in those brief clips, there was a lot of noise made, but to progress with this report, we would really like to see more than a few seconds.

Thanks

@Bowen Orion

Aye no worries attached is what occurred before, Ralph was annoyed at the poor RP He received at a situation, as seen Lastnick was explaining some document stuff and rest you have already seen.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@KeirT Thank you for the extended videos. I will give Ralph some time to comment before I continue with this report.

@Ralph the Hobo

To start, in hindsight, playing soundboards probably wasn't a great idea and in the long run only made the situation worse, for that, I apologise. However, as far as I remember, I stopped playing the soundboard when you asked me too. This has been edited out of the video. It does beg the question though, if I was really out to get myself banned and ruin your experience, would I stop playing it when asked? Probably not. One thing I will say, is I had no idea this would have so much interference and be so bloody loud.

Im sure you are wondering what this poor RP was and below is a clip of it.
No, actually, it isn't, I have no issue with what happens in the video. What I have an issue with is the amount of roleplay provided to me whilst down, it was absolutely 0. When I was trying to talk to you the only response I received was "Shut the fuck up, you're dead," Hardly high quality now is it?

Yes u turned it off when told not edited as seen on my YT video so thats a lie, The fact is, u still played it.

Thats not exactly true is it, u got downed and immediately started // that was poor rp. U didn't say anything and when u did u blared down your mic via soundboard or what ever or screeching down the mic. 

You started going all keyboard warrioring even tho u shot us first lol??

https://gyazo.com/b1856ec2e3f30e28f07851368673e85c 

"Hardly high quality now is it?" - You said to us "Fuck off all of you" before shooting at police and u are complaining that what i didnt say something to u when u are shooting at police? 

Last edited by a moderator:
immediately started // that was poor rp
Did I? As far as I remember I only put // as a result of the ZERO roleplay I received in the car, not before. I was speaking to you, the only response I received (To my memory) was, as stated, "Shut the fuck up, you're dead." 

Cool so my "lack of RP" made u play soundboards and scream down the mic did it?

so my "lack of RP" made u play soundboards and scream down the mic did it
No, I don't recall screaming down my mic at all, I played a soundboard yes, but I did not scream down my mic. If its the second Imgur link you are referring to, I have no idea what made that noise, probably a loose connection somewhere along the lines or Windows/ARMA being funny. On to the soundboard, yes I shouldn't have played it and for that I apologise. Do you think I'm out to get banned? Well for the record, I'm not.

It's due to making such a loud pitch that your mic peaked, no one assumes your out and I hope u aren't? I would have been cool with it if u had just spoke about it in the liason but u chose instead to call me out for poor roleplay and ignored my points then abruptly leaving when it wasn't going your way, so u can save your apologise thank your very much 😉

It's due to making such a loud pitch that your mic peaked, no one assumes your out and I hope u aren't? I would have been cool with it if u had just spoke about it in the liason but u chose instead to call me out for poor roleplay and ignored my points then abruptly leaving when it wasn't going your way, so u can save your apologise thank your very much 😉
The liaison was about a situation that occurred a couple hours later. A different situation. How would that occur if I can't recall shouting down my mic? One more thing for you, there is absolutely no need to be making childish remarks and using childish emotes, thank you.

ill remind u of how it went https://imgur.com/a/aw4y28p and sorry for the use of emoticons.

Do u have anything useful to add? if not best leave it to admins getting off topic on different situations.

Cheers.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Now I can see that you have both become somewhat heated over this. Now that some time has passed would @KeirT and @Ralph the Hobo be willing to take another go at resolving this in teamspeak, perhaps with a staff member there to mediate? If this is not an option, I will continue with the report.

@Bowen Orion I'm good dude. I tried before I'm over trying to resolve it with him. Ive already been in several liaisons with him in the passed few days for other reasons. 

Ok, so after looking at the footage we can all see that @Ralph the Hobo is indeed mic spamming with music/sound boards, which is in breach of rule 2.7.

I do not feel that a ban is necessary at this point but you will be having a warning applied to your account. Should you decide to do such a silly thing again, the consequences will be must worse.

I do understand how some situations can be aggravating but in future, try to turn negative situations into positive ones. Have some fun, roleplay, and if you feel someone is not holding up to the standards of roleplay and is breaking rules, there is always this report section. Please no not try to take justice in your own hands and hand out your punishment by trying to be annoying to them. It only lands you here.

Report action-ed: @Ralph the Hobo Warning for 2.7

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back