What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - JOSH117 - 07/01/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOSH117

In-game Name
Spencer Floyd

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
1.7 did not say

Reason given for your ban.
combatlog

Which server are you banned from?
GTA RP

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for combat logging as i had to go afk whilst sat in the back of me mates car who then decided to cause trouble with police whilst i was sat in the back, this led to my mate getting into a gunfight and dying leaving me sat there to which the polic cuffed me and were taking me to the prison, i had not planned for this to happen and told my pal to not start anything as i might have needed to head out to my nans which i did. So i just turned my pc off without a second thought, i had nothing on me at the time that i was trying to save/keep just needed to headout

Why should we unban you ?
i realise now i should have put a message in ooc to let the boys know, i apologize for any rp that i ruined in result from my logging and can assure you it wont happen again, this is my first and only ban.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I would put in OOC saying my reasoning behind what i was about to do, in this case telling the people i was involved in rp with that i had to go and that i would be able to continue where we left off from once i were back, do realise that i have been apart of this community for years now and this was a 1 in a blue moon situation. As i already said i apologise for possibly ruining the sit even tho my mates were still on and being processed themselves, do mind it wasn't as if i done it at PD or anything it was still at the scene my boys had caused whilst i was afk i just happened to also be shot out of the same vehicle not making excuses just trying to make sure you lot dont think it was just before being sent to jail to save items as i had nothing anyway.
and /report like i have done in the past to note to staff at the time

I didn't let anyone message yourself, the person who you are talking about contacted me after to apologize on the fact he got my unban delayed even longer when he was just trying to help out, i wasn't even on at the time of this happening he just told me after you had locked the appeal for 3 days that it shouldnt have been taking that long and he was just trying to find out if something were wrong i.e waiting on the staff member that banned me at that time to come on and give their opinion. I have no problem obviously apologizing on his behalf but do note that to assume i wanted him to message you is unfair especially without coming to me first and asking if this were the case, he is just one of the many people that i have met whilst exploring the fivem server and one of the few i have ended up adding out of the server.   It was his choice to contact you not me, clearly i was being missed.i 

no onto the actual reason you got banned, go find me the rule you broke, and explain this rule in your own words? 

@Jefke V Josh really really really wanted me to post this for him from snapchat and i owed him one so dont be sending me hate ya hear. 

copy + paste from snapchat - josh

will be away from home for today and the next and just wanted my pal to get a reply in as soon as due to how long the appeal is taking. As stated already the ban message says 1.7 and nothing else in the message so the rule i will be explaining in my own words is: (g1.7)  community leaders - players who are business owners, organisation leaders or high ranking police officers/nhs personnel. These players should be a leading source of quality story lines and consistently strong roleplayers . Thus will be held to a higher standard under our rules and guidelines. If you wish to become a community leader, you should consistently create roleplay scenarios of a high standard for yourself and others. so even though i am not apart of a business never mind an actual owner or the fact im not an organisation leader or a high ranking member of the community i should no matter what be held to a standard guideline of consistently creating good roleplay scenarios for everyone involved in the server. Take note that ever since placing foot on this community in 2015 i have proudly kept to that statement without having to read it as a rule, what happened that specific day at that specific time on that specific incident was nothing but pure bad luck and a mistake i deeply regret making considering it has caused me to be kicked from enjoying my time here for now well over 2 weeks. All i want is to be back in chilling, if you had witnessed the exact incident yourself from my afk pov you too would also understand the position i was in that day. Yet even though this is the case i am NOT USING IT AS AN EXCUSE i apologize for disrupting rp due to my actions and i feel i should be let back in to enjoy myself once again. I have already missed out on so much due to my absence. 

You know how to handle these type of situations next time. 
Make sure to read the rules again before logging on. 
I am gonna request a unban for you. in the meantime be patient. 

UNBANNED 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back