What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - ADLOL - 07/02/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADLOL

In-game Name
ADLOL

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:425735161

The date of your ban.
07/02/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Battleeye

Reason given for your ban.
i was banned due to breaking rule 1.2

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was banned fairly because i said a racist slur which is not allowed

Why should we unban you ?
i think i should be unbanned as i had no knowledge of those rules(my fault) but ive taken the time to read them and will keep on reading them so it doesnt happen in the future, im truly sorry and i can garantee it wont happen again in voice chat or text( i was banned due to text chat) i will take more thought into my actions ive been playing in the server for weeks now and i was hoping i could continue

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Do you think it's okay saying words like that in general then? Since your excuse for saying it, was that you didn't know it was against the rules.

No i do not think it is acceptable or excusable wath i said wath i said was something that shouldnt be said and i agree on tha, about the not knowing it, wasnt to defend wath i said i just didnt thought i would get a perma ban from it as ive never seen a server have that(although i dont think it is bad perma banning people that say those things) im just apologising from wath i said and asking if i could get a second chance on the promise that it would never happen again(PS sry for bad grammar im not english main speaker)

Last edited by a moderator:
can you provide the steamid64 please. 
is the number starting with 76 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back