What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

The Postman

William Antrim

Ever needed your goods transferred securely in a hurry? 

Ever gained so much heat that you had to wear sunglasses just to walk to your car? 

Ever found yourself in a jam and needing a fast, secure way out. 

Maybe you needed to call the Postman. 

I am an independent contractor who has been financed by the generosity of a number of Los Santos' finest criminal fraternity. I offer a discreet delivery service, promptly to your door. I operate a cash business and collect on delivery. Bank transfers will be accepted but goods will not be transferred until the money clears. I offer a flat rate to ship goods to your location £50 per kg up to a maximum of 250kg. 

You place an order and I will ship it to you direct from my suppliers. You pay me for the goods and our business concludes. No questions are asked and no details need to be exchanged. I will negotiate with the suppliers and the payment for goods will be included in the fee I charge you. I would hope to have the goods to you within the hour but this may not always be possible. 

If you wish to make use of this service please contact me via Twitter in the first instance and we will arrange a more convenient and private method of communication from there. 

Thank you for your time

The Postman. 

OOC - this is not a new character but rather a new persona as I am trying out something different. I am 100% committed to building this new persona so I ask that any former grievances/recognitions/friendships be put aside for the purposes of this service. I am trying to network with as many members of the community as possible without metagaming and this was the best way I could think to do it so please respect that in your interactions with me. Those who have had formerly affable relations with me will find that this is no different but I would like to be able to re-establish those relationships as required. 

Due to overwhelming demand it is with great joy that I am now proud to announce that the Post Office is expanding. After an extensive vetting process I have recruited 4 new Postmen to my team and have purchased two new red Post Vans. Negotiations are ongoing with the various dealerships around the city to supply a fleet of vehicles but no tender has been agreed at this stage. 

The Post Office now operates as a franchise but contacting one Postman will give any potential clients access to all Post personnel, we do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, creed or colour. Our service prides itself on professionalism and discretion. 

Should you wish to contact the Post Office to arrange any deliveries of goods you will find us primarily active on twitter. If a particular post person wishes to make contact and deal with you then they will reply by return and arrange a meeting. Please understand we DO NOT engage in illegal activity so please do not waste our time or yours and request anything illegal. 

We look forward to dropping our loads on you. 

best regards

The Postman. 

Due to overwhelming demand it is with great joy that I am now proud to announce that the Post Office is expanding. After an extensive vetting process I have recruited 4 new Postmen to my team and have purchased two new red Post Vans. Negotiations are ongoing with the various dealerships around the city to supply a fleet of vehicles but no tender has been agreed at this stage. 

The Post Office now operates as a franchise but contacting one Postman will give any potential clients access to all Post personnel, we do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, creed or colour. Our service prides itself on professionalism and discretion. 

Should you wish to contact the Post Office to arrange any deliveries of goods you will find us primarily active on twitter. If a particular post person wishes to make contact and deal with you then they will reply by return and arrange a meeting. Please understand we DO NOT engage in illegal activity so please do not waste our time or yours and request anything illegal. 

We look forward to dropping our loads on you. 

best regards

The Postman. 
i have had some really good roleplay as vagos when the firm sent you👍

Back