What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Jay Bishop - Poor/Low Quality RP FiveM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

Daniel Connors

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jay Bishop

Date of the incident

07/04/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

FiveM

Please (in detail) describe the incident

In Gta Fivem i Started a robbery against Jay Bishop (277) who i pulled a gun to and aimed at his head when he then wouldn't drop the items in his pockets such as the desert eagle he did not value his life and didn't drop the money he got from mining either witch then he called in his boys who killed Joe the hammer with no initiation

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://imgur.com/a/nvctjH4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16CVV6D6vYg&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Last edited by a moderator:
I was involved in this situation, im not usually one to comment or get involved in reports, but, due to the fact these guys went against a lot of rules, I thought id make a comment. It started at the mine smelter, with me and Joe the Hammer, Which Jay, the guy being reported was also at, At some point for whatever reason, Jay had his weapon out at the mine smelter, hence why I knew he had the deagle in the first place. Moving onto where the video starts, As seen Daniel is clearly asking Jay to drop his weapon, as well as cash, in which Jay decides that his weapon is way more valuable to him than his life, so decides to try and drop his money, in which he says that the money is in his truck, clearly bullshit... to avoid losing his weapon. After asking multiple times, even before the video starts (We only started recording at that point since we knew he was going to be a problem) Daniel decides to shoot him, as he isnt doing as we say and ask for. For whatever reason, when i get into his truck, he starts to complain that he locked it, which makes 0 sense as why would he be trying to lock it whilst dead?... After this, i run off to bank my money, and come back. When im back, Jay clearly doesnt care, as his just saying youre making a big mistake, which in my mind his clearly been hotmicing to his mates that he has been robbed and killed. Now, this is where i have a problem, he clearly has come into the FiveM server, with the Altis mentality, at what point does he think that its okay to let his friends know that his been robbed and killed? And that it is okay for them to just come over and kill us? at no point did he say that he has friends, and no point did he get his phone out and let his friends know, so my question is, how did they know he was being robbed and then shot dead? As well as this, whilst he was downed, a person, obviously his friend, then arrives in an NHS ambulance, which was stolen, now looking back at it, i just assumed it was an actual NHS member due to them coming so quick as well as coming right to Jay, I also just assumed the uniform was bugged, hence why we told him to F off... This is when i decide to leave and drive around the corner to have a look who is shooting as Joe the hammer was shot and killed. When i drove around the corner, i noticed the ambulance parked against the building, where you could access the roof of the jewellers, where i think he was shooting us from as well as shooting me dead when i got around the corner. These guys clearly dont understand the rules, even trying to explain it to them. I believe there to be 3/4 involved but we couldnt get there tags or names. But, regardless, this was still Poor RP from Jays point of view. 

It's a shame that the report by Daniel Connors and secondary input by Patchy that accompanies this video evidence conveniently depicts me in a very bad light when two very impatient, questionable individuals decided to rob me at the jewellery store whilst I'm trying to go about my business. I am part of a large organisation of serious roleplayers in the City and can honestly say I'm quite disappointed by the actions of these men who didn't really intend on RP'ing with me, just wanted to rob me and then pointlessly shoot me despite me actually giving into their demands, however gradually which is my right to do in an RP situation in an attempt to have some actual quality RP and not gratuitous violence and street robbery.

Before the video evidence starts I did in fact drop the ten grand which was the honest amount I fairly told them I had in my inventory. The desert eagle in question however was not in my possession and I don't know why they assumed I had one.  Any assumptions of me having a desert eagle in my possession are hearsay. The only comment I made regarding possession of a desert eagle was when I wanted to point out the irony of if I did hypothetically own one, how could I give it to them now that they'd given way to their reckless and careless approach to one's life and shot me? Nevertheless I dropped the money to them and it either bugged out and landed inside of the van or something else occurred and they weren't able to see it. I had previously been trying to manage my inventory on my vehicle when the scenario started and I'm aware that a certain number of glitches surrounding inventory management occur a long with despawning of items once thrown. I intended on explaining these issues to both of them and speculate what happened but in their impatience of about three seconds and without desire to try to resolve the issue, one of them decided to take the last resort option and pop me in the head.

I don't know the individuals that arrived after in the ambulance, I'm guessing by the video evidence it was stolen or was a disgruntled NHS worker that took offence to being told they can't do their job, which is a very resourceful and appreciated service in the server, but I can only speculate. It's slightly comical when the video host decides to say 'You can't just shoot someone when you feel like it' and yet 30-60 seconds did exactly that and did not wish to resolve the RP issue peacefully and instead acted impatiently and lost his temper and shot me. It does feel like poor quality RP on both sides that went very wrong, again I can't comment for the actions of any third party that arrived afterwards because I don't know them. 

It is very clear however that these two gents have been using some sort of outside-the-city communication system and decided to give themselves the upper hand and take control of a situation that could have ended very differently with a little bit more patience and self-control. The items that were in my possession are lost forever due to having to respawn and I suppose they got what they wanted in the end. However I don't want to see my reputation be dragged through the mud wrongfully again otherwise I wouldn't have replied to this thread and chose to explain myself, nor do I want the behaviour of a third party trying to intervene to discredit me either. I really do enjoy this City and the majority of it's inhabitants provide me with opportunity for some great RP and I endeavour to do the same where I can to enrich this great community, it's just a disappointment that some bad apples wish to take things to far, besmirch other and would let their steel do the work of their words.  

something that always makes me snicker to myself is the way people watch the video evidence against them and try to spin the story to their benefit based off of what is shown on video as opposed to what actually happened.   The roleplay to this situation started long before the jewelry shop at the smelter where jay did in fact pull out a degal and even offered to sell it to me for 60k. I am joe the hammer in this video and i was also the first one to be shot and also, as far as the engagement went an uninvolved party in the actual robbery yet i was shot in the head without any kind of engagement in the talks by this mans friend who was driving the ambulance. You will clearly hear the ambulance driver saying he needs to help his friend when he pulls up. Jay is pretending to depict the driver as a "disgruntled medic" when we all know his friend was the man driving the ambulance as well and another masked man in black who showed up on the scene and began taunting me while i bled out.  also stating that this engagement was based of of 30 to 60 seconds is total bs. jay had plenty of time to speak his case or try to stall and explain whatever he wanted to regarding inventory mishaps. Before the portion of this recording i will testify to the fact that jay said "he would rather die than give up his degal that he robbed from someone fair and square"  this is a blatant lack of respect for his own life but we see it daily and didnt push to hard on the man not dropping the gun we knew he had.  comments like "suck your mom" show the caliber of this players roleplay  not the be organized roleplaying passionate person he is trying to depict in this defence post.  he is heard saying that he has been "hot micing"  after he goes down and lets patchy and dan know his friends are coming, so i think the defence of pretending to not know the ambulance driver or the masked man in black  is dishonest and a sign of a man trying to cover his tracks.  nothing is said about shooting me first without any interactions with me during the robbery so i 100% deem being shot in the head by a man driving an ambulance to be total RDM as i was at my truck unloading cargo during this whole mishap.  we all know the items you are claiming to be "lost forever" include the degal you refused to drop while your life hung in the balance. In real life you would have been shot and the gun that was being demanded would have been taken off your cold body but you knew it doesnt work like that on the game so u decided to try your luck with waiting for a medic to come so you could keep that which you valued more than your life, a gun..   I  come across players everyday who value a handgun more than their life its an ass backwards way of thinking but what can you do?   i find this whole robbery to be a fail and the way his friends showed up in a government vehicle and opened fire on a person not involved in the robbery to be a gross miscalculation of what was happening and a reason why proper role play is needed prior to shooting...

I don’t see how you can say you base yourself of high Role-play when you pretty much said in game that you was hotmicing the whole situation? This isn’t altis mate... and the fact you’re saying you don’t know who the guy in the ambulance was is obviously a complete lie, I already knew you was in a different form of communication as when you spoke I could hear others from your mic. So don’t try and go down the route of trying to say you didn’t know the guys, if you didn’t know them, why were they saying that we shouldn’t rob there guy and such after shooting us when not even involved? Makes me laugh. And trying to hide the fact you didn’t have a deagle? You literally admitted to having one but you weren’t going to drop it due to the fact it was “your first deagle”... pathetic tbh, and the fact you’re saying we had no intention to role play with you? We asked you multiple times to drop what you had with a gun clearly pointed at your head yet you try and kill time? Your decision making at the point was poor. So don’t try and go down the road and switch your story up, worst bit of role play and value to life I’ve seen from a group which base them self of off high role play, sort it out. Nor do I understand your complaint about us talking in a different communication? In what way did we use it to benefit us? We already had full control of the situation as it was just you... all what was said in the communication was the fact you’re taking the piss really? I mean it isn’t like we used our communication to call others over to the situation and get involved as you clearly did? 

Last edited by a moderator:
and a little hint for next time jay.... this all started when you pulled the gun on me at the processor it may have been an accident or you may have been flexing but coming from a guy who carrys a fire arm every day in the real world if you pull the gun you best be ready for life changing consequences... i think the whole situation would have been different if no weapons were pulled at the processor..... mining is usually safe and i never screw over my fellow miners who are busting ass to make a measly 40k a run but i have met many people who are willing to take your load and leave you for dead so when a stranger pulls a gun out while you are processing its always something that sticks with you untill you make it safely out of the atm after the job.....   keep your tool close but concealed is usually the best measure... i was armed through the whole situation and not once did i pull out a gun..

Evening lads after some time to reflect and speaking with my higher ups its some really shit RP on my part fellas, and I do apologise for all of that. I really do aim for a much higher standard than that and things will change and I hope our next interaction is without any negativity or questionable behaviours. Mad respect 

dude honestly, i dont think your rp was half as bad as the two fellas you called in,  sometimes when you are downed its best just to be a better sport i understand being pissed off and being down on the ground but it works in your favor to face defeat when its your life on the line in some cases with decent heistmen and others a mark that cooperates often lives and makes new contacts.. 

Greetings, sorry for the delay on processing this.

After having read through all of these replies and watched the video I can certainly say it's a messy situation with lots of information missing, but let's try and break it down.

At the start of the video we clearly see Jay (unarmed) getting robbed by two guys, one of which is armed. The extent of the roleplay before can not be determined due to how late into said robbery the video starts. However if you @JayBastard think it was done with a poor level of roleplay then you know to open up your own report with proof of that. Now at this point Jay claims the money has "gone in the van", when you drop things it can sometimes land inside cars or walls etc. As such that might not have been a lie.

However, my main concern is that no matter where the money ended up (or if it was dropped at all) Jay clearly does not seem very concerned with being robbed at gun point, even when given the ultimatum right before being shot he simply stays silent. To me this indicate a clear lack of value for his life. If you get robbed at gun point you're normally quite scared. And even if you're character is some big criminal who will retaliate you normally still try and comply or talk to the robbers to not get shot. We see none of that here. In the future if there is a problem like this I suggest that you, @JayBastard, continue the roleplay to the best of your abilities instead of just ignoring the people robbing you. If there is a problem with something like a dropped item then try and explain as much as you can within RP, not just going "it's in the van" then staying quiet. For this you will be recieving a ban under rule (G2.4) Value of Life.

When it comes to the rest of the clip the situation turns very messy. However since we do not know who shot and since there is a lot of info missing on whether they know Jay or not I will not be taking any action on this.

I will also say that you, @Daniel Connors, and you're mates should be careful when discussing rule breaks. For example saying in-game "next time value your life" and such is not ideal. If you want to bring something up concerning a rule break it is a lot better to bring it completely out of game to our teamspeak where it can be discussed freely. Don't mix roleplay with our of character discussions.

You should also be careful when using out of game communitcations. Whilst it is mainly used for discussing the rule break in this clip I want to make it clear that anything that might be influential to the roleplay at hand (such as saying "shoot him") needs to be hot-mic'd in-game. If you're unsure then it's always better to hot-mic than to not. Better safe than sorry.

Action Taken - Jay Bishop - G2.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back