What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

food/drink machine idea's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrie Healy

Since the new update where vending machine's and the coffee machines have become extremely poo is there any chance that maybe you could select what you want from the vending machines such as Wilco's crisps or a TBJ chocolate bar and maybe from the coffee machine a cup of coffee. the names of the products could be better but just a little bran storm 

Also, each item may have a small benefit such as coffee might give you unlimited stamina for 4 mins. 

I dont like that theres always automated vending machines everywhere. Ruins the food store alot for the respective owners, I am very certain people like @Stavik can confirm how different and better it is for him now that the vending machines are less efficient.

Perhaps instead of it being fully automated and always has stock, make them player owned? They can only sell 1-5 different kind of items (Food or drinks depending on the machine.) The owner of that vending machine is responsible for keeping stock. If it runs out of stock within 3days, owner looses ownership and its for sale again. (Maybe you can view whats for sale at town hall?). Price could be somewhere between 25k-100k. One can own as many vending machines and you can add as many business partners to access the vending machine as youd like. (Like has been suggested to store ownership).

@Simen 

Yeah I mean I wouldn't mind a player-owned vending machine system where players would have to re-stock big +1 but maybe some machines might stay continuously full just in case a player may neglect to refill a vending machines. 

Maybe the venting machines in your own house being for free instead of paying 50 for 2 apples would also help 😛

Ive been fighting vending machines and their companies in court for too long! No no no no, support your local business instead.

If it runs out of stock within 3days, owner looses ownership and its for sale again
That length of time is quiet harsh. Keep the “you lose the business” period of time in line with any other businesses on the server 

I like this. Player owned vendors sounds great. It would be good if you had to go to the machine to collect your cash too if that's possible. 

This is now implemented, thank you 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back