What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Tykes - 07/06/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tykes

In-game Name
Faze *****

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/05/20

Member of the team that banned you.
BattleEye Admin Auto ban

Reason given for your ban.
(Auto-Ban-Rule 1.2 (perm) - name)

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I changed my name to a derogatory word that is unacceptable.The word was (Nonce)

Why should we unban you ?
I have a full understanding of what the word means and should have checked the rules before even considering changing it to such a derogatory name. I am new to the game and roleplaying in general (which is not an excuse) and just wanted to jump right in with my friends without reading the rules and now I see the consequence of being ignorant. I hope the admins would consider giving me a second chance because I really do love this game and the interactions I have with friends and people in it.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

@Jefke V Sorry I got no notification of a response, I am not from the UK and didn't really understand the weight of how offensive the word was but I did know what it meant so I guess it is not an excuse but I definitely did not need the word in my name and wont be doing anything that dumb again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wont throw them under the bus it is my fault for not checking the context of the word.
he did not mind to throw you under the bus, By telling how funny the word is. 
Hope he had a good laugh, When HE got you banned. 

Now on a other note, this is your identifiers, as you can see the names you used. 
The interesting part is when go down and obviously your steam id and guid, are blanket out. 
under that we can see the ip you use. (which is blanket out for private reasons) And look at that flag. 
i was never good at geographic classes, but that looks very well as the british flag. 
So you ready to come clean with me? or you want to keep telling me lies? 

2.png

he did not mind to throw you under the bus, By telling how funny the word is. 
Hope he had a good laugh, When HE got you banned. 

Now on a other note, this is your identifiers, as you can see the names you used. 
The interesting part is when go down and obviously your steam id and guid, are blanket out. 
under that we can see the ip you use. (which is blanket out for private reasons) And look at that flag. 
i was never good at geographic classes, but that looks very well as the british flag. 
So you ready to come clean with me? or you want to keep telling me lies? 

View attachment 15241
Okay I realise that looks bad but I should have explained earlier, I recently moved here from South Africa a couple of months ago for university and I can join a voice chat with you or send a photo of my South African Drivers license or British Residence Permit which allows me to stay here and study. I dont know if steam gives history of addresses but I had to change my country and had to talk to a steam admin (Ill see If I can find that as well) a few months ago.

I am not lying about not understanding the weight the word held but I do believe it was my fault and not theirs, I was just trying to give context and all I ask for is a second chance. I was ignorant for using the word but it is my responsibility.

Ultimately, it was a damn silly thing to do. And whilst I'm still not completely satisfied that you're as innocent as you're making out - so long as you plan to think for yourself and ensure you're aware of the meaning of the English words you speak (as we're a UK based roleplaying server), I'm happy to give you a second chance. Do you think you can handle yourself?

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back