What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Not loading up the sepect a character screen

Hi, could anyone help me as I've just tried to log into Roleplay.co.uk, and it comes to the roleplay. Co.uk screen and nothing else happens. Im not able to select my character or anything, it just stays on that screen. Also when it loads up from fivem I don't hear any music?? 

If anyone could help I would be greatful! 

Thanks 

@Haggis McTavish this issue lies with the CFX collective and their recent client update. They are working on a fix for this but there is no estimated time. Continue to check that your FiveM client is running on the latest version. In the mean time we are altering a few things so you should be able to load on even with the issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kl and thanks for your help. Am able to join other servers but not Roleplay.co.uk.  I've seen there is others online also, I thought it was soemthing at my end. 

I have altered a few bits on the server to help those on older clients get on, however to ensure you are on the latest version.

1. Close FiveM
  2. Navigate to \AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app
  3. Delete the folder called cache
  4. Start FiveM & let it update by itself

Back