What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - youriwar1 - 07/07/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

youriwar1

In-game Name
youri

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/14/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Valen Bell

Reason given for your ban.
skiddie

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I live in a house with mutliple gamers, and one of them got banned on this server for using a tank that he found (link to forum post https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/107823-un-ban-appeal-jhin-four-090718-unbanned/?tab=comments#comment-620888) he got unbanned, but i think that he got IP banned and that i also got banned. now he is unbanned and i am still banned

Why should we unban you ?
In the chat of the forum you can also see the admin talking about me so he noticed that we were playing on the same IP. that is probably why i got banned, and as you can see in the video i was never involved with what was going on in that moment. i know that its not a valid reason to blame your brother for doing it but in this case its just that. and since he is unbanned and still plays on the server i wanted to join but still got the ban. so i believe the admin just simply forgot to unban me.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Due to specific circumstances from the past, this account may have it's ban removed for now.

Same stuff applies as stated on the other appeal, esspicaly if you come across anything that shouldn't be there like tanks then you need to contact the staff team right away.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back