What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Lcaine - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zip

Your In-game name

DotZip

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lcaine

Date of the incident

07/09/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So I was driving down the dirt road with my friend whom stole a police vehicle. The police didn't have any idea I was involved with him and I overtook them. Later Lcaine decided to shoot me

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/qMo2ibCUdX8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I attempted to resolve it with him at the scene but he fabricated an entirely different story with the rest of his officers. I can get an extended video if needed but I believe this is all you need. Very annoying and disappointing.

I attempted to resolve it with him at the scene but he fabricated an entirely different story with the rest of his officers. I can get an extended video if needed but I believe this is all you need. Very annoying and disappointing.

faf63eba9423f591b6baaa8b42d0430b.png

https://gyazo.com/faf63eba9423f591b6baaa8b42d0430b

Couldn't resolve the matter with the officer cause he has a separate name on Teamspeak

Extended Video: https://youtu.be/qDuTbVeTQQo

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes
Firstly no you didn't. Never received any message.

Secondly 

Please show the full video of you involving yourself in a police chase were we are shooting at your friend in the other SUV and how you clearly VDM'd our vehicle. As you were clearly involving yourself in the situation we are allowed to shoot you.

You are assisting your friend in a gun fight by getting in our way and attempting to VDM us so i acted under what Staff Lead Matt stated in this. 

Firstly no you didn't. Never received any message.
Apologies, about that. I will update that for you now!

Please show the full video of you involving yourself in a police chase were we are shooting at your friend in the other SUV and how you clearly VDM'd our vehicle. As you were clearly involving yourself in the situation we are allowed to shoot you.
I have uploaded an extended video. This is all I have.

You are assisting your friend in a gun fight by getting in our way and attempting to VDM us so i acted under what Staff Lead Matt stated in this. 
Wrong, I didn't VDM. As you see in the newly extended video when I overtook you I went FAR around. When you overtook me you went into me. Please refer to the video. 

He has apologised for RDM'ing and ruining the situation so we shall discontinue the report.

Thanks

Declined on request of the reporter.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back