What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - will_unban123 - 07/10/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

will_unban123

In-game Name
will boston

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Vallen Bell

Reason given for your ban.
mass rdm/ 1.6

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned for Mass RDM, I decided to give my steam account away to a friend to let him play csgo with a mate . instead of playing csgo he went on RPUK and did a massrdm without my permission.

Why should we unban you ?
i should get unbanned because the last 2 years i didnt had the chance to prove that ive changed from the person that played rpuk 2 years ago and now. Ive learned from the mistakes ive made and when to trust people. It was really stupid of me to give my account away and trust it to somebody i met on the internet. The reason i put an appeal in is that recently some of my old friends started playing RPUK again and i would like to join them during their fun adventures on the arma 3 server of rpuk.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned for Mass RDM, I decided to give my steam account away to a friend to let him play csgo with a mate . instead of playing csgo he went on RPUK and did a massrdm without my permission.
No mention about the numerous attempts of trolling? 
No mention about playing the racist songs in teamspeak? 

No mention about the numerous attempts of trolling? 
No mention about playing the racist songs in teamspeak? 
Hey jefke, i dont know what to say, i cant remember it but if it hurted people i would like to say im sorry. I know i did stuff in the past that is not alright but ive grown up worked on my attitude. 

i feel like there is alot of details missing, you did nto mention the racist songs on ts. 
No mention about impersonating someone, joining with silly names. 
01/01/2019
Player FREE UP BIKINI BOTTOM was kicked (1.6 - By Valen Bell on 01/01/2019) 
01/01/2019
Player A N D Y IS BIGEST SNAKE  was kicked (1.6 - By Valen Bell on 01/01/2019) 

Yes this a year and half ago. this shows how your attitude was. 
What time staff had to invest  into your little outbursts. 

What has changed since then? 
How will you try to not fall back to the attitude in 2019? 

i feel like there is alot of details missing, you did nto mention the racist songs on ts. 
No mention about impersonating someone, joining with silly names. 
01/01/2019
Player FREE UP BIKINI BOTTOM was kicked (1.6 - By Valen Bell on 01/01/2019) 
01/01/2019
Player A N D Y IS BIGEST SNAKE  was kicked (1.6 - By Valen Bell on 01/01/2019) 

Yes this a year and half ago. this shows how your attitude was. 
What time staff had to invest  into your little outbursts. 

What has changed since then? 
How will you try to not fall back to the attitude in 2019? 

Thanks for responding, like ive said i gave my account away to a friend to let him play csgo. Im 100% sure that i have never tried connecting to the server with 1 of those 2 names. That must have been my friend that tried connecting to the server. About ts i cant remember what i did but i can garantue you it wont happen again. Im 2 years older right now and came to the conclusion that getting mad because of a game is useless. Im playing arma to have fun with the people i play with. Not to ruin other people their experience with my attitude.

in my earlier appeals ive already pointed out all the ingame stuff that happend regarding the mass rdm wasnt me. In my last appeal the admin said the person who connected at that time had a diffrent IP then the IP i play on. But still it is my fault with giving away my account to let a friend play. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont speak to kenny or either kennedy!

^ responded with the wrong account. I gave eemil an old email account to make a ban appeal and it auto logged in :s

Why did eemil needed a email from you? 
could he not create one himself? 

Eemil had already used all his email accounts on unban accounts. And asked me if i had a spare email i wasnt using.

Email accounts aren't exactly difficult to come by, I'm not sure why you felt the need to let him use one of yours...

Regardless, you alone are responsible for your account. If you let others use it, the repercussions still fall on you. The ban is over a year old now so it's not unreasonable to assume that you've matured.

Please confirm the following:

- Are you in contact / have you been contacted by any RPUK community banned members?
- Are you in full understanding of the server rules and are prepared to play in strict accordance of them?

Email accounts aren't exactly difficult to come by, I'm not sure why you felt the need to let him use one of yours...

Regardless, you alone are responsible for your account. If you let others use it, the repercussions still fall on you. The ban is over a year old now so it's not unreasonable to assume that you've matured.

Please confirm the following:

- Are you in contact / have you been contacted by any RPUK community banned members?
- Are you in full understanding of the server rules and are prepared to play in strict accordance of them?
Hello @CC Gordon nice mustache 

1. No i dont have any contact with community banned members.

2. Yes i do, after 3 years of playing arma i know all the usual rukes but i’ll look trough them 1 more time.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back