What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Endgame Activities - Pacific Standard Bank

Delta

Not American
So the server has been out for a bit now and people have started to stockpile some number of supplies such as money and weapons. However there needs to be a purpose. Working towards an endgame objective, or at least something big enough that its worth sinking money/guns so people have a purpose for their grinding. At the moment people have small banks. However due to the layout of the bank, they are too small and the reward is too small to be worth multiple firearms in order to successfully rob it.
I am not suggesting a full mirror of Altis, where there is a treasury, weapon cache, drug stash, plat. reserve etc., however having a standard treasury is a good/realistic addition that can serve as a good goal for gangs to aim for and work towards.

My suggestion is to add the Pacific Standard Bank as a location that can be robbed. It is already in game, already has terminals that can be made intractable, just needs to be implemented.

1f29447008189ca5cb1be368a1c6252e.jpg

960abece902134c699d787397f6c688b.jpg

8266a85b3c98ba2b56e2f1e716775670.jpg

126f1d74fa7e799249a660821aaba06d.jpg

They key difference between this bank and the current banks is that it has more space for situations to play out in. Fleeca banks are too small, one entrance buildings that mean cops pretty much instantly surround the bank and restrict all efforts to leave by simply arriving. While the Pacific Standard Bank only has two entrances (both pretty much on the same side of the building) the area inside allows for gangs to level the playing ground by actually being able to set up.

Reward: What ever the development team sees fit, as having spoken to some of them on the matter of economy, they have an idea on what they are striving for so pulling numbers out my ass is unhelpful. However I will say is that it should be a substantial sum, likely a lot more than Fleeca banks due to its scale. There could be an option between taking dirty money or gold. Each needing to be sold at their own respective locations, but only being able to pick one of the two as a gang.

Additionally, there would likely need to be a requirement of around 10 cops online in order to be able to pull the heist off.

I think if possible implement some prerequisites such as items you can obtain through in game methods ie obtaining something through a smaller bank robbery such as blueprints or something along that lines that you have to obtain before the pacific standard. Have a progression towards "the big one" rather than everyone being able to instantly go for it.

Hopefully that makes sense its late rn.

Both ideas make perfect sense. Stages to complete like a regular heist make sense yes. 

I would also suggest limiting the amount of players that can rob it at once and also the amount of cops which can attend. I've seen this done on other servers and it worked very well  

They had a 4 limit on gas stations and stores and small banks and 6 on pac std. I think this works well so you can have a good rp session without bringing every cop on the server which is what happens currently. 

Currently in testing, moving to complete - likely some testing and alterations to be made before live, but should be good for next update at this rate.

Back