What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

A rule against bleeding out to avoid RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bearish Crusader

Policeman Officer
A rule against bleeding out to avoid RP

Detailed Rule Suggestion:

Its a rule that makes it so as long as someone is being roleplayed with he is not allowed to bleed out, this could be made to function ingame in a way so that you cannot just respawn when you are being given blood, i have seen wayy too many people who just dont want to talk to other people just because they died to them, i have made this suggestion because i am serious about it, so please dont just facepalm it or vote it down, actually give feedback

Outline how your rule will improve the server/community:

People will not be able to avoid RP anymore and just die

Think about any bad points your rule suggestion might have:

People will not be able to avoid RP anymore and just die

What punishment if any should breach of this rule have:

Just the normal thing with a temp ban i suppose

Do you realise that this would impact the police more than anyone else on the server? Due to free gear etc. there isn't really any value of life/gear in police so 90% of the cops bleed out as soon as possible. So while you may get annoyed that the odd rebel bleeds out when you go to arrest him on the ground, you also have to see that 6 cops behind you just bled out when a rebel comes to take them on the ground. Pretty ballsy to suggest tbh as I don't think many people in your faction would like this at all.

So while you may get annoyed that the odd rebel bleeds out when you go to arrest him on the ground
Not the odd rebel, i mean everyone when i say Everyone, even poseidon.

And i dont care if cops wont like it, i just think it should be a rule for all, because as long as someone is giving you blood, you cant really bleed out can you?

(i just want more RP on the server and this is the way i see people avoiding RP the most)

I never do it and i dont think that anyone should ever do it, in my opinion its just common sense not to do it

Also, im not talking about not bleeding out in general, but as in if you are being interacted with and someone is roleplaying with you for example giving blood to you people just choose to bleed out, im fine with bleeding out in a gunfight and whatever and executing people in a gunfight, but if the situation is over and the winning side decides to take hostages or something and call the medics to get them up, i dont think its fair that people just bleed out to avoid that roleplay scenario

Last edited by a moderator:
if it ends in a gunfight realistically the cops wont be able to then save the person all the time anyway same the other way around, if you are shot chances are you will probably die, abit of blood wouldn't save you from being shot with a gun. perhaps try to make the rp more interesting for the person instead of just giving them blood and taking them rather than putting a rule in place to stop people respawning. just give more of an insentive to stick it out and rp, as tbh just getting revived from a gunfight to have weapons taken and being stuck in prison.

if it ends in a gunfight realistically the cops wont be able to then save the person all the time anyway same the other way around, if you are shot chances are you will probably die, abit of blood wouldn't save you from being shot with a gun. perhaps try to make the rp more interesting for the person instead of just giving them blood and taking them rather than putting a rule in place to stop people respawning. just give more of an insentive to stick it out and rp, as tbh just getting revived from a gunfight to have weapons taken and being stuck in prison.
But not when being given blood and first aid is being applied to you.... 

It takes roleplay to keep someone alive the same way it takes roleplay not to hold F

But guess it doesnt matter since other people dont value RP as much as i do compared to gunfights

Every situation is different - if someone comes up to me and is an ass I’m gonna bleed out, whereas if someone comes up and RPs and isn’t a twat, I might stick it out and allow myself to be taken. All depends on how the situation goes. A generic rule won’t do any good 

Suggestion rejected due to the votes against it.

#RpEverything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back