What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Driving Licence/ID/Fake ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIR Phoenix Ashes

Los Santos NHS Command
Los Santos NHS Command
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Senior Firefighter
My suggestion is for an ID system to be implemented for civilians to use. This would show some information about the char to who ever requests it. IE police after pulling someone over, or a car dealer when trying to sell a car to a civ.  This would help provide some good RP with everyone involved including car dealerships that are owned by players. Could also then be used to help populate the PNC with some basic information.

An example of information that should be provided is

Name
DoB
Address
Tax ID(Char ID)

TEST_TEMPLATE.png

Also to go along with this idea is the ability for fake ID’s to be brought/made by someone else on a one and burn use basis. This would need some thought going into it, but it could be made collecting resources around the island and then made at a location by a group. This place could be given to a Group or select few individuals. Counterfitters are usually outsourced by big groups to small groups or single persons, from what i have found in my research.

Materials needed
Plastic
Ink (fishing octopus)
Embossing plate
              Iron
              Mold
                       Wood
                       Clay

Those are just an idea and can be changed as you see fit. 

Thanks and please feel free to give some input about changes or other ideas to work with it.

//Phoenix

Agreed, it is awkward enough of a run that I dont think you'd really see people doing a 'Fake ID' run and you would have a small amount of people actually selling them. Meaning some of that good ol RP lol

Agreed, it is awkward enough of a run that I dont think you'd really see people doing a 'Fake ID' run and you would have a small amount of people actually selling them. Meaning some of that good ol RP lol
It could perhaps be something thats awarded to an active and well known group. Theyd have to pay to start running it. If they misbehave, or start going inactive, then they'll loose it and someone else gets it?

Seen this used to great effect on another server. The normal Id system I mean. It helps a lot with making friends/contacts as I can tell people it's my business card. 

Fake Ids is a great idea. Would be nice to make a stack of a few at once rather than singles if they're going to be one use. 

My only concern is what would they be used for outside of police interactions? If police tagged a player in a stolen car and they used one of these would it put the cars numberplate into the Id at that point to deflect the fact it is stolen and thus prevent the player from getting into serious grief?  Beyond that I think cops could run the plate of their regular car (if they were in it ofc) and find the id is fake and thus render it void. 

However forgery is an awesome idea and yes I think having a few forgers in the city could be great. 

Could they also try to make fake (dirty) bills further down the line? 

This has been implemented in a simpler system, will look into making it more advance in the future 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back