What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Hostage bank robbery

Charles Jenkins

Right so this is a reference of how I bank robbery with a hostage situation should go, I am showing you this for advice.

11 minutes in the hostage is known to police and they try to exit the bank. Once the hostage is safe they agree to open fire and pursue the suspects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jo_-WaacDQ&t=398s

When a hostage is being used as leverage to rob the bank, the demands of the robber should be followed, if not extreme, and therefore the cops should not run in guns blazing and pan out the robbery with the hostages safety in mind. If a sniper is an option in the games future then a sniper could take the shot if the hostages life is being threatened. I am not mad about my experience with the police and my hostage robbery anymore and I would like to educate you on how to deal with it.

If this is promoting the youtuber or server, take it down and i'm sorry if so. Thank you for your time 🙂

From my understanding you have made this post to share your views on how you would " like " a hostage situation to be played out, that is fine, although you need to be more open to the other outcomes, the police certianly need to consider a lot of variables and factor in a lot of things when people are robbing a bank and have a hostage, the key one being the hostage(s).

Officers should always try and de-escalate a situtation but ultimately officers have to make a decision that they believe to be the best suitable and safest outcome, this does not mean that the police need or have to give people what they want, especially when the requests from robbers are completely unreasonable or unrealistic.

Both sides are responsible for the outcome of every situation, both sides need to make it enjoyable for all, lot more to it then just giving someone what they want 🙂 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I get you, like I said if not extreme, I don't expect cops to give the suspects everything. Just want them to play it out like they should.

Back