What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

The Hudini Brothers - Chechen crime underworld

ash47

GANG SHIT.pngTitle.png

Backstory

The three Hudini Brothers originate from Grozny (Грозный), the capital of the Russian province of Chechnya (Чечня́). Growing up in Chechnya during the 1990's meant a life of inescapable hardship, at age 17 the oldest brother of the three, Ash, fought in the battle of Grozny against the Russian military bearing down on the city to quell the separatist movement that had been brewing for the decades previous in Chechnya. While fighting this impossible fight he became close friends with several big players in the criminal underworld, giving him links to key connections not only in Chechnya & Russia, but all over Eastern Europe and the Balkans.

When Russia finally ended any hope of an independent Republic of Chechnya in 1996, Ash fled the country with his two younger brothers, Teodor & Baz, to neighboring Georgia. From there the brothers began to truly evolve into the Criminal masterminds they are today, spending over a decade funneling munitions and equipment to Separatist movements all over Chechnya and Dagestan. It was during this period that Teodor, Baz and a plethora of other loyal anti-Russian militants truly came into their own, forming one of the strongest crime syndicates in the region.

Fast forward to the current day and the three brothers are looking to open up supply routes to funnel better equipment from the U.K. to help the region in their fight for freedom from the Russian state, the brothers chose several of their most loyal men to join them in travelling to the infamous city of Los Santos, seeking potential opportunities to achieve their goal of an Independent Chechen state alongside their lust for revenge...

The Brothers

lads.png

(The brothers and their associates can almost always be identified by their signature flat caps)

Current activity

After arriving in Los Santos and meeting their contact they immediately began to set up a small criminal operation in the city and surrounding countryside to fund their stay in the UK, while working to achieve their main goal of sending arms shipments back to their homeland. Their initial approach was a bloodthirsty and violent one, intending to purge most of the small time gangs from the city and secure the majority of the weapon stock from the top arms dealers for themselves.

They quickly realized however that Los Santos was a much more complex and intricate city than they had first thought, the brothers instead began to turn to negotiation and diplomacy with the gangs that already had a solid foothold in the city, understanding that working together against their common enemy, the police, would benefit them all equally. They have since toned down on gang warfare and instead issued a strong warning to the police department of Los Santos, in the form of several violent killings of over-zealous police officers attempting to disrupt the brothers business interests, by poking their noses where they shouldn't.

Cop.png

Recruitment

The Brothers are highly unlikely to ever accept an outsider into their organisation, however they have been known to accept those that truly prove their loyalty to the cause. They believe this is truly unlikely to be found in a western city like Los Santos, but who knows.. Perhaps someone will come along and prove them wrong? Only time will tell.

Great backstory! Hope you don't mind me rockin' a flatcap as well. I got a bandana too so hopefully I am not mistaken as one of you.

cop2.png

​

Another two avoidable deaths, the brothers gave them their chance to live and they both made the foolish mistake of not complying with the demands issued. Maybe the police will never learn..

We do what we must, for Chechnya (Для чечни).

​

cop 3.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Great backstory! Hope you don't mind me rockin' a flatcap as well. I got a bandana too so hopefully I am not mistaken as one of you.
Thanks mate! We have no claim to the hat haha, feel free to use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

For the last two weeks, Ash and Bazza returned home to Chechnya to set up semi-permanent illegal trade routes between Los Santos and the resistance movement in their homeland. Teodor held down the fort in Los Santos and kept operations running smoothly in the meantime. As of 04/08/2020 all three brothers and their other associates are back in town in full force.

The side effect of the brothers taking a small absence is that the LSPD have bolstered their forces while the chaos settled down for a short while, while running guns around the island yesterday Bazza was illegally profiled, stopped and shot in the upper arm by a police officer. The retort to this was quick retaliation, and a stern warning to the imbeciles driving around in their patrol cars thinking they run the city.

23 Police officers met their maker thanks to the Hudini brothers yesterday.

Many more will die in the coming days if things do not change.

​

cop4.png

cop5.png

cop6.png

cop7.png

cop8.png

​

For Chechnya (Для чечни)​

if only your RP with cops was as good as your backstory

please remember you can not just shoot us when we enter you have to RP before being able to shoot thanks!
Things can be approached differently from both sides, running in on 4 people with uzi's out and pointing your rifle at us is not the smartest value for life decision on your part. Not sure what you expected, we've taken plenty of police hostage and had interesting RP situations with them. But when we're faced with one of us dying or a copper, then it's going to be you every time.

Perhaps next time hold the doorway from outside and don't just charge in solo and things will be more interesting for you. If you believe we have broken the rules at any point then feel free to report as opposed to passive aggressive comments on our thread, cheers mate.

if only your RP with cops was as good as your backstory

please remember you can not just shoot us when we enter you have to RP before being able to shoot thanks!
Thought someone like you would know better than to try to start something stupid on the forums. You know that teamspeak (or even discord) is the better place to discuss rulebreaks and what not.

Thought someone like you would know better than to try to start something stupid on the forums. You know that teamspeak (or even discord) is the better place to discuss rulebreaks and what not.
i wasnt tryna start anything i was just informing them since when i did try to get them to TS to let them know they blanked me

anyway im outa this fourm post so i dont clog it up 

lads.png

Update

A week after Ash & Baz's return to the city things are returning to normal for the brothers and their associates. They are rumored to be quickly rising as one of the leading gunrunner groups in the city, weapons and ammunition are flowing not only onto the streets of Los Santos, but also from the port of Los Santos to their war torn home of Chechnya thanks to their connections in eastern Europe.

There has however been a development with the police and their endless campaign to disrupt the groups operation in San Andreas. The oldest brother, "Ash Hudini" has had baseless accusations of murder thrown at him and has been labelled as one of four most wanted individuals in the city. The brothers do not take kindly to this threat of imprisonment, it is rumored to only be further raising tensions between the group and the corrupt LSPD that roam the city.

nca most wanted.png

​

hostagecop1.png

For Chechnya (Для чечни)​

@ash47your clubhouse got stolen what now since you are back

Back