What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Brandon Pigeon Sister - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefke V

Your In-game name

Jefke Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Brandon Pigeon Sister

Date of the incident

07/15/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We found a rebel flying a poseidon heli. We respond to attempt to take it back. We tell the pilot to land it. We were not sure if he heard it, So we did not open fire on the heli when it took off. then a other hummingbird try to rotor block our heli. Greeny gets out and tell him to move it away, or his takes the risk at being shot at. He moves away and jumps out. then we fly off and we get shot at.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://medal.tv/clips/28643741/d1337uidurr2
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello, in this video you can hear that Wiisy did infact tell you if you fly off we will shoot you down you proceeded to take off and you was shot of the bench when trying to damage your helicopter.

Hello, in this video you can hear that Wiisy did infact tell you if you fly off we will shoot you down you proceeded to take off and you was shot of the bench when trying to damage your helicopter.
Yes, but it is very clear he is repeating what greeny said on a childish manner. At no point he took his gun of his back. 
if he really wanted us to stay on the ground he would pulled his weapon. but all he did was quoting greeny. And obviously you take that as a excuse to shoot. 
There was no quality roleplay. And there was time enough for you guys to come and speak to us. 

Not at all, you didnt take the threat seriously  he was not repeating greeny you made a threat towards us we made one towards poseidon.

There was no quality roleplay. And there was time enough for you guys to come and speak to us. 
in the video simon ross is allready there making threats towards one of our guys, then greeny does the same later on and, then i counter initiate tell you not to fly off and that we are gonna disable the helicopter if you do so, why didn't take the Threat seriously it's beyond me you surrounded by armed people ?

why didn't take the Threat seriously it's beyond me you surrounded by armed people ?
were we surrounded by armed people? your gun was on your back. 
it is very clear you want to cover up for brandon his mistake, You were repeating what greeny said, Like my 10 year old nephew would do. 
its very obvious. We only made the threat, so we could leave. as we only had interest in the stolen poseidon heli. 

Simon Ross was making threats towards us, Greeny made a threat, we made a threat back and you didnt take it seriously because the tone of his voice sorry that you dont take things serious but we was being very serious about that situation I was on top of the barn with my gun out we had people in the area with guns out. 

c2fbd12862a4f48d21257239c46e2804.jpg

Im behind you on the roof with a gun out wiisy made the threat your fault you didnt take it serious because of his "Tone of voice"... 

Simon Ross was making threats towards us, Greeny made a threat, we made a threat back and you didnt take it seriously because the tone of his voice sorry that you dont take things serious but we was being very serious about that situation I was on top of the barn with my gun out we had people in the area with guns out. 

Im behind you on the roof with a gun out wiisy made the threat your fault you didnt take it serious because of his "Tone of voice"... 

this gyazo is after you shot me, as you can see in the killfeed. obviously you gun was out when you shot me. 
But anyway, We are going around in circles. His threat was not serious, otherwise his gun would be out if he really had intention to shoot. 
You were just looking to get an ez gunfight. it seems you have a clip of the situation as well. feel free to upload that, And share it on this report. 
If you really made a serious threat it will show in your clip as well.  But for now i fell there was not enough rp for you to open fire and kill me. 
I wont be reacting anymore unless you add any other evidence, Or a staff member ask me to. 

I’m gonna say here my initiation was to purely disable that Poseidon mh9 engine if it was not to land and stop rotor blocking me(in the blackfish). It in fact did land, and nobody fired at it. They complied, as well as there was no threat to life or anything given by either party to allow rebels to shoot at Poseidon, and then I left to pursue the mh9 After I got out of the rotor block 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Firstly I would like to apologise for the duration of time taken to process this report.

Now, after looking through the footage it is clear that Wiisy did in fact say "If you attempt to fly off in that helicopter we will shoot you down". Whilst the tone of voice used could be deemed as sarcastic, that does not mean that it makes the threat or initiation made invalid. In my eyes it is just a bit of poor judgement and misfortune that you and the rest of the Poseidon members inside the helicopter did not take the threat seriously, not a case of RDM.

As such I will be closing this report with no action being taken against any of the involved parties.

Thank you for your report

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back