What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Lost MC Fight Night Tournament - 25/07/2020 21:00

Simen

---------------
Lifetime Donator
[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]​

Lost MC Fight Night Tournament

Saturday 25/07/2020
21:00 BST

Did ya enjoy last Fight Night? Perhaps you didn't get to attend? Well either way, great news!
Saturday the 25th, the Lost Motorcycle Club are hosting another Fight night.

Only this time, its a tournament.
There will be drinks and booze for sale. There will be betting, there will be fighting.
If you wish to fight then speak to any Lost Member and pay the entry fighter fee of £12,500.

Please note: deadline for signing up as a fighter will be Saturday 25/07/2020 19:30 BST.
Just like last time, participents will fight with knuckle dusters.

There will be first, second and third price. Without revealing too much, I can promise you this. Winner will leave the night with a nice thick wallet and a new rare and unique two wheeled vehicle.​

bike2.jpg

And just like last time, location will be announced somehow, somewhere, sometime.
Hope to see you there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait for another Fight club! I don't think I am going to be allowed to use my flashlight anymore tho after what I've done to your leader 😂

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]​

Lost MC Fight Night Tournament Update

There will be first, second and third place rewards. Without revealing too much, I can promise you this. Winner will leave the night with a nice thick wallet and a new rare and unique two wheeled vehicle.​

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]​

Lost MC Fight Night Tournament Second Update

Saturday 25/07/2020
21:00 BST

Less than a day away now.
I've already made you aware of the bike you can win, but have I told you the cash prices?
First place: £45,000
Second Place: £25,000
Third Place: £15,000

Fight Night Venue:
Now, onto the next point, the location of the Fight Night Venue.
The venue we have setup is located on the corner of Orchardville Avenue and Innocence Boulevard.

Please Note:
There is an entrance fee for everything (Those fighting are excluded of this), the entrance fee is at £1,500.
The Fight Night is also a Weapons Free Zone, we will not allow anyone having firearms.

If you are caught with one, it will be confiscated of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please speak to the lovely doormen for entry, who are not at all murderous psychopaths itching to cave in your heads as you walk past them 😄 ​

Back