What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Bastard Style Bank job. Watch and learn

dont mind my voice it sounds so terrible tbh XD good rp lads was funny good RP story and there on the spot tho so yeah good job u got me this time and say to danbu i'll get him some time cause i heard him on the radio so yeah XD nah good this going guys havent had this in a while so yeah

Last edited by a moderator:
thissss doesnt look like GTA lol

Lol it was a great time and fun  do play out we will do some more soon  looooook clouds lol

I seen no marks on the heli and only voice I recognize is DanBu and he is not a bastard So not sure what your getting at lol and yes why so out of breath do we excite you so lol

I seen no marks on the heli and only voice I recognize is DanBu and he is not a bastard So not sure what your getting at lol and yes why so out of breath do we excite you so lol
Was defo some bastards we gunned down a little later on - and my mic input is really boosted and haven’t been able to figure out how to turn it down yet so that’s why you can hear me breathing 

On 16/07/2020 at 17:07, Simon Ross said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Wait what, how did you get that video, that’s good rp in bastards standards. Usually it’s hands up or die and than shoot if you say a word 

is what i mean is most of us initiate properly. its just danbu n that which are relic.

Danbu’s invitations are better than most of the Bastards. My interactions with the Bastards consists of things like this. 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Danbu’s invitations are better than most of the Bastards. My interactions with the Bastards consists of things like this. 

Ahhh yesssss that’s the initiations we like to see from glorious, can we give them a medal of best roleplayers? @Dan

Back