What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Char selection

c0nfig

Hello.

Is there a way to go around character selection since im stuck in this screen after 1 hour of waiting and 2 hours of restarting game / router / pc

bs1.png

Hello C0nfig, this is an issue which is very hard to replicate as it only seems to affect a tiny amount of clients, none of them being the developers.

From what we can tell it seems to be a client issue with certain versions of the client and how it handles NUI (The user interface handler). Before last update this was happening a lot however we have fixed all we can server side and fixed various NUI elements which were no longer supported in the chromium update, if you wanted me to have a look if there was anything glaring wrong you can send me a client log in PM (You most recent one of you connecting to our server) and I can take a look for you.

-Stealthee

This is now happening to me, it's been fine the last couple of days but now I can't pick a character, is there any help on this?

*edit* loading another server then going back to this server seemed to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back