What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Cooling fans for my laptop

Storm

so i have a gaming laptop and it gets really hot so i was considering buying a cooling fan so i had a few questions

Is it worth buying it? 

Would it help to get better performance out of my laptop?

What brand is a good brand to buy it from? 

Thanks for your time

(Sorry if i have it in the wrong section but i didn't know where else to put it)

In my opinion cooling fans that you place the laptop on are not worth it as, from my own experiences, they do not actually "suck out" the hot air inside the laptop.

Completely useless in my eyes but you do what you want

In my opinion cooling fans that you place the laptop on are not worth it as, from my own experiences, they do not actually "suck out" the hot air inside the laptop.

Completely useless in my eyes but you do what you want
ah got it but i meant those u place ur laptop on and not like a plug in cooling fan

download (6).jpgThe top sort of ones I wouldnt reccomend                                                                                         

images.jpgThese one will fit your purpose I think

Last edited by a moderator:
Ec-yIFwXgAAzLs0.png

Itll make it cooler, of course, so in theory prevent throttling on more demanding programs, which believe should with performance @Storm

Last edited by a moderator:
Itll make it cooler, of course, so in theory prevent throttling on more demanding programs, which believe should with performance @Storm
Ah alright thanks mate! How is that thing called u showed me a picture of just cooling fan or?

@Storm the bottom ones are the better ones, just search up "laptop fans" and look for ones that attach on the side

Back