What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

NCA Most Wanted

Yello

Richest man on FiveM

We pursue wanted fugitives all around the world, but we need your help to bring them to justice. If you have any information about a wanted fugitive please report it to your local police or to Crimestoppers.

2d7a8ea370c31fd94d55705a2ebd6420.png

​

Further Updates to Come; Updated 11/08/2020

NCA Command ~ Director General Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
If it gets to that point youre definitely doing something wrong. 
Yup. I like the idea of having a most wanted list.
But some people see it as a bragging point thing and try to get on it.. If only those who got caught wouldnt go straight back into mass mayhem after their 20min prison sentence...

Dont get me wrong, I am not against having it. It serves a great purpose as both a plot driver and as a name and "shame" mechanism (I use the term loosely). I love western flicks and the "most wanted" posters there and in stuff like Red Dead Redemption are brilliant. I just think that they will go the same was as ASBO's did in Britain a few years ago thats all, it becomes a badge of honour and people see it as a way to become the "baddest". 

Personally I think the most dangerous criminals are the ones you have never heard of but I am fully aware that I am in the minority.  

Back