What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - JasonDetiri-Unban - 07/20/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Jason Detiri

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/04/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Stavik

Reason given for your ban.

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for being an idiot within the community, saying some regretful things, telling people about their bans only a few hours into being staff and sending a screenshot of a hidden post from 2016. I had been given a position of trust and threw it away in the blink of an eye because of my own stupidity, and from there I began to spread rumours about staff on this server via a private discord and made a stupid comment on how I'd back charge donations made towards the server.

Why should we unban you ?
I have been a toxic individual for a while, I couldn't see it because I thought I was being normal but over the past 6/7 months its been getting worse and worse. I don't know if it's because of the pandemic, or if it's just a change in myself but I've been working on improving myself since I returned back to work. Before I was banned I was spending over 150 hours a week on Arma 3 which you can guess was an unhealthy amount of time to be playing video games, it changed my mood, made me angry alot more when situations happened leading to me raging and becoming toxic towards individuals but it was never reported to anyone because it was classed as funny and could be 'soundboarded.'

I have changed alot recently, taking a step back from gaming and returning to my job which was what I needed to get me in the frame of mind of knowing what was going on and to take a stance at fixing myself before growing further into a bigger Wally. I know you wont believe me but I never had intentions in being removed in the way I did, I wanted to bring events to both Altis and FiveM and had big plans in mind, and at the time I should have realised what I was doing was wrong and just closed the tabs, said goodnight and disconnected then and there! Yall can make fun of me but when I left that room with Cieran, Aiden, TBJ and Drew in it I cried, not because I was removed from staff but because I had ruined any potential friendship with any of them because of the loss of trust. This then lead to me being irrational and damn right stupid, saying things I shouldn't have and didn't mean which I'm truly sorry about, my mind was a mess and I honestly beg of you to give me a second chance as I acknowledge my own stupidity and wrongdoings and honestly aim to become the same person that people enjoyed being around even if that means spending alot less time around people I know and instead using the time to do whatever it takes to gain a spec of trust or respect.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Respect and trust is earned by actions, not words. You have a LOT to prove after all the time you've wasted.

spread rumours about staff
What rumours were you spreading? Why did you think this was the right thing to do?

saying things I shouldn't have and didn't mean
What did you say? What was wrong with what you said? 

Respect and trust is earned by actions, not words. You have a LOT to prove after all the time you've wasted.

What rumours were you spreading? Why did you think this was the right thing to do?

What did you say? What was wrong with what you said? 
When I was initially removed from the staff team a conversation arose within the discord, I can't remember whom started it but it was based on toxic behaviour within staff. A comment was made asking if some of the individuals in staff were a toxic an' ban happy and I said yes, even though I hadn't experienced anything of that nature I mentioned that individuals would take the piss out of others they banned which isn't true unless it was a questionable situation which only happened a couple of times within my days as staff, and this was a only a few remarks on individuals being upset that they were caught before being banned. I was using it as a place to vent emotions and try and get others to be on my side during the situation but instead I was truly disgusting in the eyes of people who trusted me to be a competent member of the community and instead I threw it in their face.

I made a comment on the fact that myself and another member of the community was removed from staff due to our sexuality. I don't know what I was thinking, probably an attempt at making myself feel better about the situation when in reality it was my own fault and should have known this wasn't the right thing to do especially given what truly happened. This was wrong and using this as an escape route is a despicable thing to do, especially due to the fact it is not true and could potentially ruin the reputation of the members running the community.

I made a comment on the fact that myself and another member of the community was removed from staff due to our sexuality
Those are very serious accusations,  Is this something you usually do? 
Now we are a month further then your last appeal, What has changed in this month?

Those are very serious accusations,  Is this something you usually do? 
Now we are a month further then your last appeal, What has changed in this month?
No, this is not something I usually do and it does sicken me that I tried to throw it into a pile of other lies in an attempt to get other people on my side. If I saw someone else doing the same thing I wouldn't think it's right and it was wrong of me to think I could get away with saying such things.

Alot has happened over the past month, lockdown and isolation has been stopped, I'm back at work now, I'm starting to go out more again while attempting to fix up the house. But those are the good things of this month and unfortunately the bad has outweighed the good for me recently, ain't gonna go into detail or remotely discuss what's happening but I feel as if alot has changed for me. Stepping away from the computer for a good solid month and using the time to spend with friends, family and other loved ones has changed me, not for the sake of me being in the community but for myself as a person and for those around me as I feel I wasn't quite with it over the past 6/7 months and that again is not just within the community but outside it as well. I know I'm never gonna be able to gain the trust and respect I had before I got staff, but I have a vision in mind that I have discussed with others in which I feel will show that I am changing, and I'm not just using words to try and prove it.

Who were the people involved in this discord conversation? 
What kind of discord was this? 

Who were the people involved in this discord conversation? 
What kind of discord was this? 
The conversation itself from what I can remember was short and was started off by Dansalot saying that James Travers had told him that there was toxicity within staff via sounboards or something and that's where I joined it. I believe it was dan but not entirely sure as I am no longer apart of that discord due to what happened.

The discord was made by Ali Barber, allowing members of NCA to join once they passed their trial. It wasn't really a toxic discord, used to communicate when games of Squad and that space game were going on! But it was mostly used to organise NCA via their internal units and was easier to speak in regarding operations, most wanted, and to chat about how members were doing etc.. I mean, Jefke. You were in the discord when you were in NCA so I only presume you know this already.

I want all the details of that conversation, who was involved there. 
And what did they say exactly, I find it abit hard to believe here. You forgot what was mentioned and who participated in there. 
Fully details is what we want.

Okay.

The discord was split between multiple sections, with channels for The UC unit ran by Slawek, the Training unit ran by Erik, The Operations unit ran by Mike, along with a senior NCA room and NCA command room for Creebles, Felix and Ali. The discord had other rooms for, SQUAD, Star Citizen and FiveM which you already know about as you yourself again, was in the discord during your time in NCA and after when you joined Poseidon. I know you weren't active at the time of my ban due to Irl stuff (Which you told me when I PMed you asking what I was banned for.)but you were still in the discord so I again presume you already knew all of this.

There was also a General Chat, were every member of the discord could see what was being said and truly there was alot of people in the discord from Current members of NCA, to old members, staff and some individuals added because they were interested in playing games with us. This leaves alot of names on the table and yes, the conversation arose in the general chat started by myself and Dansalot, but I didn't encourage others to join in. I know what I did was wrong, but I can't recall the actions and comments made from others, especially as I was removed from the discord shortly after I was banned and was unable to go back and screenshot evidence if it was to be needed.

And I'm sorry, but due to whatever happened to Ali I can't even ask others who used to be in the discord to help me out and screenshot what happened as he apparently disbanded it. If I could go back and screenshot every conversation and every bad moment I would, I want to help and expand on what was said but due to the inability to do so I'm stuck on what to do here. Honestly, I wanna be able to help you here Jefke, to be able to show you what happened and what was said but I just physically can't. The only thing I can do is own up and let you know that I was dumb and stupid, my actions of course regrettable, and I truly apologise to not only yourself, but to the individuals in the discord and the community as a whole for wasting your time and destroying any trust you have for me. I'm sorry.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back