What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - OOOOOOGLES - 07/21/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

OOOOOOGLES

In-game Name
OOOOOOGLES

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/21/20

Member of the team that banned you.
i think admin

Reason given for your ban.
Poor rp

Which server are you banned from?
GTA RP

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well someone killed me and my friend carried me to the hospital to revive me. Then after we went up to fill me truck with coca seeds then the person who killed me my friend ran over him then he got banned for vdm for 24hrs then I got perma banned for poor rp?

Why should we unban you ?
because I played this server a lot and never had a issue. Then they must of been a miss understanding. please I really like playing this server I enjoy it. please i will forget about what happened and just start fresh but with my same charter please because i had a lot of stuff.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
both getting "revenge" on someone for killing them earlier. Standing right there in admin suit getting ignore by them whilst one of them VDM's and the other is breaking RP stating "that's for killing us earlier"

Does this ring a bell? 

Staff LVL 4 I think

@Jefke V someone killed us earlier then my friend revived me so I could remember everything then we saw one of earlier. And so my other friend ran him over saying that's what u get four be four then he got banned got 25hrs for vdm then I got perma banned for poor rp. someone told me if u died and then get revived you can remember everything. Please I really miss playing this server. please I will learn from my mistakes.

someone killed us earlier then my friend revived me so I could remember everything then we saw one of earlier. And so my other friend ran him over saying that's what u get four be four then he got banned got 25hrs for vdm then I got perma banned for poor rp. someone told me if u died and then get revived you can remember everything. Please I really miss playing this server. please I will learn from my mistakes.

You get told not to bump your appeal and get the thread locked, and the first thing you do when it's unlocked js bump your appeal again? 

Locked for 7 days.

yo am not trying to bump my appeal but does jefke still know this appeal is open?
Of course he does, but it is not his sole responsibility to respond to this appeal. Staff will respond when they get time. I'd heavily advise you be patient or your appeal will be closed. 

Of course he does, but it is not his sole responsibility to respond to this appeal. Staff will respond when they get time. I'd heavily advise you be patient or your appeal will be closed. 
alright cheers matt

okey, so why should i not straight denied this? 
you broke our server rules then you appeal it and then break twice our unban terms. 
Is that hard for you to follow rules? 

No it’s because u AT me so I was like am I meant to AT him yo am sorry. Please I just really mess playing on the server it was a lot of fun. I have played a lot of rp in the last 3 months. Please this is the only good server I like. Can I just get one more chance and if u see me doing anything wrong u can ban me and never appeal to my ban appeal. I just thought when u get resed u can remember anything but my bad for not knowing that . Alright lease just one more I never even got warned before. 

No it’s because u AT me so I was like am I meant to AT him yo am sorry.
You replied to Jefke at 14:50 with tagging him, yet hours down the line you did it again, I think we both know your intentions there so don't treat us like we was born yesterday. If you want to be unbanned then honesty is your only option.

Now instead of going " please unban me only good server etc" Give us an actual reason to why we should unban you what can you bring to the community? What can you bring to the RP, make us want to actually give you chance.

Well I was hoping to make a twitch account and stream it with my friends. And I know where 2 of the gun grips are location and where most of the drugs locations are and I like to help the new citizens if they are new to the city. Because when I was new to the city people where helping me out a lot and I just want to return the favour. And when I am roleplaying I try to make it has fun as possible for everyone for example. If I am in a bank rob I try to make it as fun and interesting as I can. Please may u give this a considering for me to be unbanned.  and many more 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back