What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - 373 and 270 - Trolling 5M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antollyme

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Your In-game name

Erik Toll

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

373 and 270

Date of the incident

07/23/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Trolling

Which server did the incident take place on

FiveM

Please (in detail) describe the incident

The incident happened on the fiveM server very early in the morning. Players were causing havoc on the server with their antics. Myself and another officer attempted to redirect this behavior away from players who would have worse repercussions from their antics. The two individuals came as a pair ramming players and attacking at random. We were tipped off to them and began our search. Once found we were imminently rammed twice by 373. Upon the second attempt to VDM us the player was shot. Once 270's buddy was downed he attempted to then ram myself and did so successfully on the second attempt. Both of these individuals had a weird bug that inhibited them to re-spawn on command. This resulted in any means to roleplay with them to be futile. Once the players were detained they would re-spawn and instantly attack us. The other officer and I after what could be a couple 100 tries managed to get them both in prison but they would continue the glitch to harass not only us but anyone that they came in contact with. We just attempted to keep them away from the rest of the player-base to ensure they couldn't harm anyone. They used an extensive vocabulary to describe the players around them but unfortunately I didn't catch it on video. After about 20-30 mins they got fed up and logged off. By no means were we attempting to play god with these players and our actions understandably could be questioned but we were just attempted to keep them occupied until an admin arrived.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufSvpJm9vuc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for the extreme late reply on this report,

lets finish this one rapidly.

Sadly enough i cant ban these two players seeing that you have only provided me with there temp char id's.

i do want to make the statement that if we come across anyone doing this shit in the server they can expect to be banned.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back