What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Proefinastalatie - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Richfield

Your In-game name

James Richfield

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Proefinastalatie

Date of the incident

07/22/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

While patient was restrained- gps, map, and comms taken was some how able to contact friend who rdm'd me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/Xouvu-M5qYM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello James. I am in two minds about this report. Firstly, yes it does seem very much like metagaming to me, in that, what are the odds of that persons gang mate being there at that exact moment etc.

But on the other hand, I am not sure that you have enough evidence to say that this is without a doubt metagaming. So I will leave this report for 24 hours to give the reported party a chance to defend themselves and explain their side of the story. I will attempt to contact this player and inform them of this report.

Thank you for your patience.

Tried to contact James yesterday multiple times but no response. Asked him about the problem and if he want a compensation or something. 

Ok, so I suggest that you two contact each other either on the forums via private message or on teamspeak.

If I do not hear of this being resolved within the next 24 hours, I will continue with the report with the given evidence.

OK well, I have heard nothing back from either of you, so I am going to deal with the report as it is.

So, the way I see it is, that it is possible that this was not meta gaming. Now I'm not sure that I believe that but without evidence to say they he was meta-gaming, I cannot punish the player for that.

The main reason that I cannot be 100% sure is that the players friend (who did RDM you, as was dealt with in another report) would have had very little warning to get to the right place and the right time in order to kill you. I think this might have just been an unfortunate coincidence that you happen to have landed at the same place as the person who shot you. To say that the person in your helicopter didn't make any calls as you were landing is unlikely, but again, without evidence, I will not be taking action against Proefinastalatie

Report Denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back