What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Richards Majestic Productions

Shepherd Kingston

A kite dancing in a hurricane.
Investor
i00x79E.png
Richards Majestic Productions
Richards Majestic Productions is a film production studio that operates in Backlot City, Los Santos.

It has created several classic films for the Vinewood film industry, including legends such as The Shoulder of Orion II and the Vinewood Zombie.

The company was founded by David Richards in 1929 and was later owned by his son Solomon in 1978, in July 2020 the Company was sold to John Callaghan.

Solomon, left, John Callaghan, right.

John Callaghan is accepting film contracts from members of the general public to provide the City of Los Santos with unuiqe content, to arrange a film production, Mr Callaghan can be contacted on 640-8743. John Callaghan states he is looking for more employees to join Richard Majestic Productions.

Out Of Roleplay
Due to my interest in film making I have decided to bring it within the roleplay of the server, I am happy to spend my time making short films, movies, cinematics for people within Los Santos, this can range from a new cinematic video for your new car, or a documentry on the Police or a criminal gang.
If you are looking for a video feel free to contact me using the phone number provided within the roleplay section.

I am looking to bring more people into this and aim to have a full crew of people able to work on productions, if this is something you are interested in, please contact me using the phone number provided within the roleplay section.

Thanks all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back