What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

ELS SCAN Option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger Smith

Unlinked
Hello there,

Currently for NHS vehicles there is a limited range of ELS lightbar options. One which I couldn't find however was the SCAN feature. This on a fresh install of ELS essentially rotates through the lighting patterns without the option having to be manually changed. Personally I like the aesthetics of it and think it is pretty cool.

I'm unaware as to how hard it may be to implement this so I fully appreciate it if it is an option that isn't possible due to work/reward. However if it could be implemented I'd love it.

Any questions and I'll be happy to answer.

❤️

Slightly unsure what you mean by a scan feature here. The current system has countless amounts of patterns to choose from along with scene lights, takedown lights etc. Furthermore we don’t use standard ELS for several reasons. What does this scan feature do or is there an example you could perhaps provide?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dan B Sure, I'll record an example tomorrow and tag you once it's uploaded to youtube. -- If it's not standard ELS on the server then it's probably not gonna work but we'll see.

I think he means that the blue lights' pattern constantly changing varying the sirens e.g. on the motorbike when changing from wail to yelp, you can notice the flashing pattern adapting to the "aggressiveness" of the siren. Just doesn't seem to work on the other EVs 

@Dan B As promised here's a link to a video showing the "SCAN" feature I'm on about. Hopefully it's a bit clearer, if not then I can explain it on Teamspeak or the Discord and screenshare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back