What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Techno - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddylane

Your In-game name

INS Eddylane [6644]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Techno

Date of the incident

07/25/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were in a gunfight with a rebel gang, No shots been fired for around 10 minutes, went outside of agios for around 3 minutes to arrest 2 people, one of them was a rebel from the gunfight that got back up the other one was a guy that helped the rebel up so we had to arrest the both of them.

Then after the arrest i went back in the vehicle to go back to agios police station but i got interrupted by a rebel shooting after the gunfight in agios was over ages ago.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FblsLptStgY&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hi Eddy, this is Techno

Sorry that it's come to this but as you said no gunshots had been fired yet your Police officers drive up to the van with the 2 people that you have mentioned in your report and proceed to shoot the van with no prior initiation (Baring in mind as you said no shots for 10 minutes so the gunfight itself is over) The driver of the van said a grey hatchback sport and a Police Prowler had pulled up and started shooting the van to which they disabled the engine & also injured both occupants. The Quilin then told the driver to tell the cop that was threatening to knock him out or shoot him if he didn't surrender than cops were going to die. So he did. The Quilin driver then told us to set up in Agios to shoot you guys as you passed, which is what we did. Now if you guys can roll up and "Continue" the gunfight because you guys allegedly had a darter up in the sky (Which would also have known there was no gunshots in the area for the 10 minutes like you said) then why shouldn't we shoot you back? 

I'd like to see a video and besides that you still haven't had eyes on me right now its just all talk but give me the video else i am not going to change my mind with this report.

The driver of the van has not said a single word about shooting cops. or about any friends or allies in the area.

So since you're bringing it up when you arrive on scene @ 3:49 he tells the arresting officer he is going to die granted it's not the best way of telling you but he was informing him of what he is told to tell him, i'd also like to point out that @ 40 seconds into your video both you and the officer that eventually essentially RDM'd the 2 people in the white van both deem the area clear i.e gunfight is over. 

From there @ 3:18 you hear almost every police officer involved including yourself say to the officer that eventually turned up and just shot the van and the occupants to the point where they were forced to stop and be arrested with very minimal rp to re initiate on the vehicle. You then hear the person calling out say oh i guess not, acknowledging the fact that the officer essentially just RDM'd them, then @ 4:00 the officer drags the passenger out of the vehicle and instantly knocks him out, not giving any time what so ever to comply with demands issued from the officer.

You we're being watched by the Black Quilin that drives in at the point where you're shot. We knew where you and the other officers we're all times. Hence being set up where we were.

I could probably sit and pick through your video and find a bunch more faults of which happen from both parties involved but it's really not worth it, None of us clipped anything because we didn't expect it to come to a report due to how much of a mess it was from everyone involved. This is my last reply unless questioned by staff, thanks. 

You're all gonna die all he has said is not really a initiation bud simple.  At the end of the day this is still all talk in my eyes as i don't see a video do i?

A video will literally confirm everything but you are deciding to argue about it and give nothing but talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Techno would you be able to provide a video to back up your claims?

I nor any of the gang have videos unfortunately as we didn't feel the need to clip anything due to how fucked up the situation was, this could easily be sorted with a conversation in Liason if Eddy would like to talk about it.

@Eddylane May I ask, why didn't you attempt to resolve this with techno?

@Eddylane May I ask, why didn't you attempt to resolve this with techno?
I have, I asked him in the chat for a video, he kept on saying the same stuff as he has in this report. 

20719dbe9a37e6d58d0a60512a5b333d.png

I seen this enough reason of trying to resolve it.

I nor any of the gang have videos unfortunately as we didn't feel the need to clip anything due to how fucked up the situation was, this could easily be sorted with a conversation in Liason if Eddy would like to talk about it.
Its funny how you say that you have OBS open but you didn't record it? as you can see in the screenshot above. The moment i asked for your POV you knew that you couldn't show it to me cause you knew you were in the wrong. if you have been honest from the very beginning and said "yes i've fucked up" we wouldn't even be here.

I have said multiple times in this video that everyone involved had fucked up, myself, my gang and you guys? I have never once denied that what I did could be wrong i simply stated that the guy in the quilin told me he had eyes on yourself & the prowler (the prowler being the one to shoot) told us to set up and that's why we shot. I know the whole situation was shit, i know by shooting i was in the wrong but i also know that you guys were in the wrong also hence why i pointed out parts of the video that you guys fucked up on too. The fact that you're denying the fact that the prowler shot without actually asking the officer that was there shooting might i add when he'd called the situation finished is beyond stupid you're missing out key facts which did in fact happen as the officer stated to the two people when taking them to the police station "We kept eyes so we're allowed to shoot, you involved yourself in an active situation" to which you and him had both called it clear in YOUR video the person spotting even says make sure to initiate and then says oh nevermind referring to them just turning up and disabling the van with bullets. 

That screenshot also just shows you denying the fact that the Quilin was watching you without any solid evidence from yourself & myself granted, had you messaged and said do you mind jumping into Liason we could have easily spoke about it and dealt with it at the time. Talking is way easier to get your point across rather than typing on the forums. 

You messaged after the situation was over, hence me being unable to record anything. You could have //'d in game and told me that you wanted to see footage or that you had a problem with that happened and at that moment i'd have been able to clip it. Instead i closed the game for restart went for food and come back to go to the redzones. 

@Bowen Orion  I have spoke to the party involved and I have decided to take down the report as it has been resolved.

Thank you for dealing with it so far.

No problem, glad to see you could resolve it.

Denied due to request by reporter.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back