What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

RedM RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foroxyne

You people have done amazing work on both your Arma 3 and GTA RP servers, and because of that, they are thriving. But I was just thinking that you could maybe expand your RP community over to RedM. Incase you are not aware it's a variant of FiveM designed for Red Dead Redemption 2.

I think RedM is a great opportunity for future expansion as it's an amazing platform for RP, but I feel like it's better to focus on FiveM and Arma for now and when FiveM is in a more complete/stable state it might be worth looking into RedM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely agree with you, but it could be better to establish a RedM community earlier than later if the developers want a guaranteed success of the server, of course I know nothing about this, don't take my word for it.

RedM is too early in development in my opinion to dedicate resourses.

We split our community between five m and Arma, Adding another server will do more harm than good imo

agreed. Id love to see this happen in like 12 months time or something. I would like to try Redm with people here for sure but I dont want to do it at the expense of the current platforms. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back