What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

RedM RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foroxyne

You people have done amazing work on both your Arma 3 and GTA RP servers, and because of that, they are thriving. But I was just thinking that you could maybe expand your RP community over to RedM. Incase you are not aware it's a variant of FiveM designed for Red Dead Redemption 2.

I think RedM is a great opportunity for future expansion as it's an amazing platform for RP, but I feel like it's better to focus on FiveM and Arma for now and when FiveM is in a more complete/stable state it might be worth looking into RedM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely agree with you, but it could be better to establish a RedM community earlier than later if the developers want a guaranteed success of the server, of course I know nothing about this, don't take my word for it.

RedM is too early in development in my opinion to dedicate resourses.

We split our community between five m and Arma, Adding another server will do more harm than good imo

agreed. Id love to see this happen in like 12 months time or something. I would like to try Redm with people here for sure but I dont want to do it at the expense of the current platforms. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back