What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Can police on GTA RP scrap vehicles if used without license etc

Slippy8

If I don't have drivers/pilots license or use a vehicle for illegal activity can the police scrap it for good like on Altis Life?

Currently there is no scrap feature. Only send it too police impound
I wish there was. Maybe then would people behave with their extremely expensive cars

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds stupid. With unbreakable police cars and 80k runs it would ruin the server and make it more fun for cops to piss people off.
Oh yes, because it's fun for cops with gangs driving about in sports and super cars taking us hostage knowing that the worst thing to happen to them will be their car getting impounded and a short stint in prison. There has to be some more serious consequences for actions on the server and maybe scrapping vehicles would be one of them. 

At the previous City Council meeting this was discussed in length and it was agreed that a system where police can seize a vehicle for a set amount of time, if that is 24hrs, 7 days or more, would be looked into. Here are the meeting minutes: MEETING MINUTES 

To get more involved in what happens on the server I'd recommend making suggestions or directly bringing your opinions forward to City Council members (those with the LS City Council tag on Discord). 

Good to know, because I actually stopped playing Altis life due to a cop scrapping my Huron after some thug stole it filled it with drugs and handed it in. I'd hate to stop playing GTA RP 

Back