What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Kill Bill - 171 - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponty

nah nothing mate
Your In-game name

Matthew Smith

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kill Bill - 171

Date of the incident

07/30/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

GTA RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Not long after Trojan units had dealt with some armed hostage-takers near Fort Zancudo, our NPAS unit in the air identified a Sandking lurking around Route 68 behaving suspiciously, due to one suspect being left unaccounted for, I proceeded to go an investigate the vehicle and conduct a Section 1 PACE search. After beginning to follow the vehicle, I turned on my lights and sirens indicating for him to pull over, he failed to do so and made contact with my vehicle. Shortly after I began the pursuit, he brake checked me causing me to rear-end him. He promptly then decided to smash in his window and shoot me out of the driver's seat.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyPWpwn7jqk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ponty im attempting to deal with this report and im agreeing with you that this is an rdm case, however your video doesnt show me who he actually is and im not all to eagered to accidentally ban the wrong person.

now i know 13 days have passed since filing this report but do you happen to have a recording or even a screenshot with his number on it so i can process further.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I unfortunately do not have evidence of this, I had to get other units in game to retrieve his ID, I can try later on tonight however 

Permission to post on this Report A Player has been granted by: @Robbie

Session ID was: 171
Steam Name was: Crank
Name: Kill Bill

I have the recording, but its hours long since it's my YouTube Private Live Stream. Can provide, if really needed buttt here are screenshots after I'd killed the guy for shooting at Ponty and an NPAS Helicopter above watching him the entire time. 

lFjOzI4.png

PNETtGe.png

Ponty thank you for the report and I do apologise that this report has taken some time to receive a conclusion. 

Regarding the report, I would be banning the guy, however there is nobody under the name of Kill bill or Crank that @Fluqi provided, so due to this I will be having to deny the report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back