What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Vote LastNickLeft for Mayor!

LastNickLeft

"This Is the Way"
Unlinked
DvWdCWD.jpg

​

Go and cast your vote in Kavala Square today!

I'm the Police

If you have any enquiries about the unusually high rates of people called Nick disappearing please feel free to schedule a meeting with my assistant and I'll get back to within 40 working days. @Nalurah

I'm the Police

If you have any enquiries about the unusually high rates of people called Nick disappearing please feel free to schedule a meeting with my assistant and I'll get back to within 40 working days. @Nalurah
Alright give me the name of your assistant. I shall schedule a meeting. But trust me if you don't get back to me I will go full Karen mode and demand to speak to your manager 😉

You have a deal sir, I have a lot of assets in my holiday home in Athira and if elected I will require assistance with transport of these valuable assets and help with moving into 10 Kavala Street. I would appreciate your help to keep me and my very legally gained money safe. @The Bearish Crusader

It's sad to see this lack of support from a family member. It will only make this campaign stronger! @YoCo was paid by The Communist Party of Altis to undermine me, this is something that I won't take lightly. If you don't stop these outrages claims I will get the SPG involved once elected!

"Our country is in serious trouble. We don't have victories any more. We used to have victories but we don't have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let's say, China, in a trade deal? They kill us. I beat China all the time. All the time."

Let's make Altis great again! 
trump.png

Back