What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Jake Floyd - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antollyme

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Your In-game name

Erik Toll

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jake Floyd

Date of the incident

07/31/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

FiveM

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I decided to patrol on the server as the police numbers were non-existent. During my time on the server I encountered Mr Floyd. Mr Floyd started his first ever encounter with me off with "You able to get any more boys on duty to make things a bit interesting around here". Mr Floyd continued on with a shit attitude finishing off his discussion with me with, "How about this bro, see you in 30 seconds dickhead".

I continued my patrol with a vigilant mindset as I knew Mr Floyd was hungry for police to which Mr Floyd resurfaces in the video at 3:43 and acts as expected. Later in the video at 5:30 a panic alarm is deployed by an officer which I quickly attend to. Mr Floyd takes a police officer hostage and drives off. During this entire pursuit with Mr Floyd that unfolded, I made sure to stay back and allow them to bring the hostage to wherever they intended to have their negotiations. This was me ensuring roleplay could unfold from this situation. I could speculate that at 8:40 Mr Floyd took his own "gang" members hostage due to the way they were acting and later evolved themselves in the shooting of myself.

At 10:40 in the video Mr Floyd seemed to finally decide on a place to negotiate and go into a construction site. I proceeded to stay back and wait for them to make contact. This resulted in Mr Floyd jumping from the roof of the construction site onto the motorway damaging the police car seen later in the video. Finally at 14:40 Mr Floyd crashed the police car and a standoff begin between myself and him. I issued demands for him to keep his hands up as he had a pistol in his hand and if he was to lower them he was to be shot. It was at this point in the pursuit that I knew Mr Floyd had no intentions of roleplay with myself for the officers life as he had set up this ambush of his "You know you're surrounded by guys with rifles right now, I just pulled you in to an absolutely dirty spot bro". Mr Floyd failed to comply with my demands and thus he was shot. This resulted in the tremendous amount of gunfire to unfold proving myself and Mr Floyd right that roleplay was on the way out.

Mr Floyd's roleplay intentions after I was shot were very clear. Abuse the fact that he could take me to hospital to revive me and retrieve my weapons. I had NO intention of allowing this man bring an ARMED, SHOT officer in the head into a public service building with a considerable about of cameras that would guarantee his conviction and an extreme amount of police presence at the hospital in a realistic circumstance along with the silliness that this man wanted to not only hang around the murder scene of multiple police officers but bring them to the hospital to obtain a gear reward?!

During the time that Mr Floyd was getting frustrated that I wasn't permitting him to carry me I began to realize that I should allow him to carry me to the hospital as it would of made sense that he could carry me. It was simply coincidental that it was the police officer that carried me when I came to that conclusion. Mr Floyd guaranteed my death by placing 10 bullets in my skull after I was downed. A medic turned up completely clueless to the situation. I was fairly annoyed with the situation and felt the medic would force revive me which she almost did. I gave a shitty message "Is dead and refuses treatment" which I believe I could have roleplayed better. Again I was fairly frustrated in the heat of the moment. I began to attempt to roleplay my death with the medic in a better manor which resulted in the medic attempting to resuscitate me. I was able to escape this by re-spawning as I knew the situation would only go downhill from there. I re-spawned went straight back to PD and logged off as I didn't want to encounter this individual again as I knew he would target myself and make my time on the server hell.

Later my friend was approached by a man named Will on teamspeak stating he wanted to resolve the issue and believe my friend was me as "There was only one Trojan online so it must be you", however was acting on behalf of his friend, Mr Floyd, that logged off meaning I never got the chance to speak to him. In hindsight I should of allowed Mr Floyd to carry me from the beginning but Mr Floyd's mindset on the server is a clear to me that hes not here to provide high quality RP.

I personally am concerned about what sort of RP I might receive from him next time I face him on the server. (I don't know why my voice didn't record) I am one to beleive in second chances but even the civillians that spoke to myself seem to have poor interactions with this individual. If this person can change it would be better for the server in my opinion.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUB4CrNIrPo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
After speaking to a few other people and having their opinions on the situation that took place i now know that going up to you and asking for more cops to be around is quite bang out of order, this is my bad. I didn't think this would be something report worthy.

Though what your evidence does not capture is the reaction you gave to that statement. A simple message in ooc would quickly clear up a problem like that instead of giving me abuse but at this point i assumed this was you "in character" 

Its a shame your evidence has no audio from yourself considering it was you who escalated the situation by repeatedly telling me that you did not care that i had a gun to a cops head and instead you were determined to make sure shots were fired. I got out of that car with my hands up gun in hand, to show that i was not wanting to fight but rather to negotiate for the cops life. We had some amount of cars following us including the guy in the trophy truck that you had asked to get involved in stopping us aswell due to him being a friend of yours.

I was absolutely pissed off at the fact you were refusing my carry, you did NOT have to SPEAK you simply had to accept a carry as dead body or not i should in RP still be able to drag you into a car, from my experience on the server when the roles are reversed the amount of times i had been shot/slammed into by a cop that would in no way be survivable if it were an in real life scenario is basically everytime but that does not stop me from instantly accepting a carry or actually speaking to the coppers for an hour during the processing of it, if i were to do /me refuses help and has no pulse then an admin would come along and delete my character due to me rping that my character is dead. This is true as i have seen it happen on the server, now i feel if i have done any wrongdoing then that is fair enough i did let my frustrations get the better of me but surely it is obvious why. 

Speaking in terms of fairness you should have your character deleted and have to start up again and go through your police training but that would be shit and is something i dont agree with. We are here to have a laugh and if someones playstyle is to stand at legion and talk all day then so be it but if my playstyle is to take an unarmed cop hostage for negotiation purposes instead of rolling up at legion square with 5 guys and stripping you of your gear which we COULD have easily done then it is what it is, you nit pick at several things in your report like how i drove off the construction building, go up to that second floor yourself, that shit is level with the highway and in no way is GTA driving assuming you are accusing me of that. 

Its shit you went straight to a report considering it was myself that tried to resolve the issue with you but couldnt find you on ts as i dont know how to bring up numbers in game and your fellow officer was refusing to rat you out right there and then. You had sooo much time to send me a msg or pop something in ooc but you did not. 

@Jake - Do you have any video recordings from your point of view?

@Jake - Do you have any video recordings from your point of view?
I did but due to the known log on server bug where you are just stuck looking at the swimming pools i reset my pc resulting in me losing all my clips i have not chopped yet. Though if you go to 14:57 in his video you can hear my reaction to him repeatedly saying he does not care. Get the opinion of the copper who was kidnapped if possible and ask him if i was speaking to him the whole time.

Also

I personally am concerned about what sort of RP I might receive from him next time I face him on the server. (I don't know why my voice didn't record)
Since this situation i have had multiple interactions with antolly without any further complaints... Funny enough he now accepts carry requests instantly. 

Though if you go to 14:57 in his video you can hear my reaction to him repeatedly saying he does not care.
Fortunately I am under no obligation to inform you of my plans during any situation that unfolds unless I want to disclose that information. You stepped out of a vehicle with a weapon drawn and proceeded towards me. You had already had your hands up and me taking advantage of that I didn't want you lowering the weapon with the possibility of shooting myself. My demands to keep your hands raised was me attempting to protect myself and I was going to do that at all costs. If you hadn't of been so eager to start things with the police, and left your hands up instead of having me "surrounded by guys with rifles right now" the negotiations for the hostage could have ensued, however, the situation unfolded the way it did. 

Firstly I'd like to apologise to both parties with how long it has taken for a verdict to have been reached for this report.

@Antollyme you said it yourself you should have let him carry you, i understand why you acted dead with the amount of gunshots you received however even as a dead body, you should still allow someone to pick you up but you already stated that yourself.

@Jake In regards to the first situation, asking someone to get more police on to make things more "interesting" is awful and sets the tone for you in this report. You then reacted to what the officer said (however due to video I can't confirm what was said) by saying you will be back in 30 seconds. Isn't it bad seeing members of the public know what you was doing here? "Always baiting" I believe was mentioned, I wouldn't say that's something good to be known by would you? You then returned to legion with some people on the hunt for police and eventually take an officer hostage. After a very long police chase and in my opinion you didn't exactly want to get away, you was messing with the police you didn't exactly try and escape them you just decided to pull the "I've got a gun to his head" card whenever police got close basically refusing RP. Now we move onto the gunfight, the officers were shot and you say "that's how you claim an SMG" basically confirming all your actions were to force the police into a gunfight and attempt to get guns off them, you didn't really have any intention of roleplaying your way through the scenario did you. Now at the end understood you was annoyed that he wouldn't let you pick him but calling his a dickhead etc and basically saying that you have to let me pick you up etc isn't exactly the way to approach the situation and could be seen as "ruleplaying" by you and I wouldn't suggest doing that. I would also suggest don't drive up a building that is under construction on a plank of wood which more then likely wouldn't hold a car... 

So due to the above Jake you will receiving a 7 day ban of baiting, However I can't stress this enough, this will be your last chance any other mess around any other rule break and you will be banned for a minimum of 6 months (Perm Ban) with no appeal until the 6 months have passed. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back