What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Joshua - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasta

Your In-game name

Sondred

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Joshua

Date of the incident

08/01/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

well i got accused for RDM for shooting someone who threathn me, THEN the police ress him let him kidnap me and flys off with me ( at this point i refuse too RP couse this situation is so bad i cant even think ) and i start TS looking for em and a admin to talk. we didnt find a admin but i found both the cop and the rebel who is GOOD friends with the cop and they both agree i failed RP. afther looking at photage with a CSI and a CI from the cop they agreed i didnt do anything wrrong as he engaged whole room etc. my freidns are there and they tok my diamonds but still im dead and no memory about this shit. and if a cop can play like this and shit the server will always suck for us as rebel, i played as a cop here befor and we didnt even have rifels on the back. only tasers couse we wherent allowed to play both sides! ( when Murgesh and Demuth crazyhorse etc was here ) and ill be honest this fucks up everything as i lose 1.3mill and the cop and REBEL dont even fucking care, tryed to resolve it on TS . just comp me 1.3 and we end it. answer was NO I DIDNT TUTCH YOUR DIAMONDS. but i dont care i got killed couse cop ressed you and let you take me and you say i FAIL rp / RDM ? i dont see why i gota engage when someone put a gun towards ouer heads and say who wants to die and then looks at cops , ofc ill take my chance and shoot him self defence and id do that irl to if i can save 4 - 5 ppl. i got photage of the afthermath aswell where he basicly handtie me throw me in a choper and wants key to my truck and kills me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f245KHsf_U&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Right where do we start, i would ask can you provide your own video next time as i didn't give you permission to use my video. 

Firstly lets start with abit of context, I flew to diamonds to see what was going on, i came to have abit of a mess around with cops and civis alike and have some fun. I was in the closing days of my police holiday and wanted to see how many crimes i had done since my last arrest, hence i asked Nikolai to check my name at around 1:35. Me and Nikolai know each other well and i was made aware later on that day that you also knew that i knew him as he explained i was on police holiday. Therefore i feel it could have been seen that i was rather jokey with Nikolai at times eg ''im going to kill loads of people now''.

My first point: I walk into the room at 2:05  say '' hello boys who wants to die, i need to update my record and who wants to be shot first'' I can see how this can be seen as low quality RP, but to me it was a big joke, the others in the room probably didn't understand the context that had happened 10 seconds before. The problem i had here was me and Nikolai were in abit of a mexican standoff, still to me having abit of fun, yet i was shot with words from the other four, something about a white shirt was muttered but i didn't hear anything else.

Im sure me and Nikolai were on the same wave length about that situation as it was abit dodgy and he revived me. I wasn't happy about this situation when i had just actually been shot at with little or no RP from the other party, so i decided to take the man hostage. This hostage taking is showed in this video 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
alright so wasn't really gonna reply to this as i'm not apart of the actual report, but i might aswell chime in since the part of you calling me ''mentally r****ed'' has been added

i agree the part with me not stopping joshua flying off is a bit shit, but if i was to disable the heli i would have to shoot the triangle that sondred was siiting besides, meaning i would risk shooting and killing him no matter what firearm i used(it being taser or my ar) so in the end it's not worth it for me, yes i could have shot joshua, but depending on different stuff you both would've probably died in that, and i'm not allowed to spray out a person on purpose, i'm only allowed to disable vehicle where i risk killing the driver and/or passengers

now onto the part with the ts talk, you went in denying it everytime me or joshua said anything about the situation, i informed you about something with a firearm and waving it around(i think) where as you and your friends said that you would just go and do it infront of police and got mad when i said police would take them then

and the thing we talked about in ts with keys,  on of your body ol' pals told me i did some favourtism on joshua by not stopping him trying to lockpick vehicles, i did try and stop him but i have to account in aswell with me having a taser and joshua pulling a mark 1 or whatever, i would risk my life trying to taze him if i miss

we got the videos i wont replay to what u wrote as he didnt upload whole video of the TS chat we had. and ill leave it to admins to decide whos in the right or wrrong.

and yea sorry about calling you that, but maybe stick to 1 story next time and not 4 diffrent ones in 5 min. it gets annoying when you change it every time you talk.

againe sorry that was uncalled for but hey, so was this post if we solved it in ts as i tryed, we all agreed to disagree, should have ended with ur CSI in the chat but you guys refused to admit to anything of it, and blame it all on me. 

ended with the csi?

m8, if u want to continue im on TS and we can write there and u can ofc copy paste it all here but i cba to discouse it anymore on here, they look at the videos and they can make their mind up the gameplay is there. so if u want contact me on TS im there.

i'm gonna add this in @Sondred did send me a message here saying sorry which i will accept, as far as i know it was a heat in the moment kind of thing and i've talked to one of the other guys that was there aswell saying they just were overall fed up with different stuff

pic of apology msg: 
a2fd6f87c1cdfc9773a1ceca7ea05044.png

https://gyazo.com/a2fd6f87c1cdfc9773a1ceca7ea05044

so in other words, i don't really care about the thing that was said on ts anymore, but if it's still gonna be adressed that's up to the staff that is dealing with this

So me and Joshua and Nikolai had a nice talk and we all agreed to lay it dead! i hope admins will apporve of this and leave it there ! 😃

Hello, so me joshua and sondred/rasta, had a talk and we agreed to just leave it and put it behind us 🙂

Me and Nikolai and Sondred had a good chat on Teamspeak and we have agreed that we would like this report to be closed as we feel it has been resolved.

Right, so I will close this report. I am happy that you guys have managed to resolve this between. What should be noted here is that use of language like that is not tolerated here. I will put it down to heat of the moment this one time.

Report closed by request of the reporter

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back