What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - ReissMate - 08/01/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiSSs

In-game Name
Reiss Triton

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
20/07/20

Member of the team that banned you.
James Travers

Reason given for your ban.

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned under the exploiting rule for dragging people out of red zones after killing them which resulted in their NLR being 15 minutes rather than 5.

Why should we unban you ?
As my last appeal was denied I have decided to open another one. My last ban, which was indeed also a 2.4 ban, was over 9 months ago and I haven’t been banned for anything since. I like to think I have kept my nose relatively clean besides of course as I mentioned in my last appeal, the odd occasion where I go and do something stupid such as dragging people out of the red zone. It was also mentioned that both factions, Police/Poseidon, were made aware that this is infact exploiting. Although it may have been mentioned to the odd few members of each faction, that does not mean that everyone in the factions is immediately aware. No announcement was made in discord, no updated rules log etc. But like Qrow said, that is besides the point, I guess it does fall under common sense, I made a mistake and I hold my hands up to that, I would just appreciate another chance as I have tried to keep my nose clean for almost a year now. Also if I really knew it was against the rules and I was going to get banned for it, do you really think I would do it?

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You have gathered a lot of bans in the last couple years here. 
Yes before this ban it was 9 months ago. but at some point the chances stop. 
You really need to stop doing dumb shit. 
How will you prevent yourself from doings things that are on the edge? 

I will continue to do what I have been doing for the last year or so. I've tried my best to avoid any rule breaks/bans as I have already had a lot on my record. I know the chances stop eventually like you said, however I don't believe I am a constant trouble maker, just the odd bad decision from time to time. I like to think I've settled down a lot compared to how I used to be, constantly doing dumb things and playing on the edge. I also like to think that it is a rare occurrence now to see me being caught with a ban which surely shows that I've calmed down over time.

From this point you should really think before you do something. 
You got a lengthy record, But like you said you kept yourself out of trouble for almost a year. 
You recently also received a commendation for good roleplay. 
I am gonna give you one last chance, Take this chance with both hands. 

Unbanned 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back