What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The Two Aussies

BenzyARMA

The Two Aussies

You may or may not have seen us about Altis recently, If thats bad experiences or good ones. We always try make it the most enjoyable. We're been sent over from australia me "Ben" and my brother "Bradon", To collect intel and spy on those Altis police, to see if anything suspiousious is going on between Altis and our beloved country Australia. We got sent over after we had information about someone or some people in altis police force raided serval kangaroo sanctuarys, Are aim is to find those people and somehow get those kangaroos safely back to our country. If you see us about be welcomed to say hi, Our names are "Bradon" and "Ben" but you can refer to us as "Aussie 1" and "Aussie 2". If you have any information about these missing kangaroos be sure to let me know. See you over in Altis.

Hello guys, its the MasterCriminal here; Taught you boys how to rob the banks in my green Ghillie, if you remember. Was good fun with you boys, hopefully see you around in the future.

The Altis Police Service welcomes you with open arms!

Me and the rest of the hostage rescue team send our regards and wish you a speedy recovery after yesterday's attempt. 

Back